40

I slowly opened my eyes when the sunlight hit my face. I looked at his side of the bed and saw it empty. I sat up while holding onto the duvet, I looked around and our clothes were still on the floor. Where did he go?

The door to the room opened and there he was just in sweatpants and was holding a tray with breakfast. He looked at me and smiled, "You are awake" I nodded tiredly while he walked towards the bed.

He put the tray with breakfast on my lap and smiled, "I made breakfast for you" I looked at him surprised. I hope he didn't burn my kitchen. I looked at the tray and saw pancakes with syrup and my favorite orange juice.

"You didn't have to" I whispered moved by what he did. "I had to, especially after how ignored and was cold towards you yesterday... Now eat and tell me how it tastes"

I chuckled at his cute behavior and took a bite. I will never let him cook again, too much sugar. He kept looking at me waiting for my answer. "So?"

I smiled and nodded my head while swelling it "It's good" "Really? I can finally cook... Let me taste" Before I could stop him he already took a bite from it.

He was surprised, his eyed widened and he took the juice and drank half of it. "How can you say it tastes good?" I smiled while he took the tray away from my lap and put it on the nightstand.

I put my head on his shoulder while wrapping my arms around his waist. "It was good because you worked hard for it" He looked down at me and pressed his lips on mine.

I pulled away and tried to stand up but I was sore down there. I heard him chuckled while looking at me. He took his shirt which was down and put it on me. "Come on, let's take a bath" "Together?"

"Yeah, why?" "No, we can't" He smirked and picked me up bridal style "Not like I didn't see anything last night" I hide my red face in the crook of his neck while wrapping my arms around him.

After a long bath and making out, I was finally making breakfast. Gladly, he didn't destroy my kitchen which I was very happy about. "What are you making?" "Pancakes," I said while he back hugged me.

We ate breakfast happily when he had to go to work. "Remember to take Felix along with you if you go somewhere even if it's at Mia's apartment"

He said while putting his wristwatch on. I was seating on the bed while looking at him. "I'm not going anywhere today or wait! It's Aayan's graduation day!" I shouted while standing up.

Shit, how could I forget about it? I looked at the time and sighed. I have at least 6 hours before I need to go. "Is Nadia coming along?" He asked while putting his blazer on.

I shook my head and walked towards him. I fixed his tie and blazer, "She is pregnant, and I don't want to bring her along" "Wow, she's pregnant" He said surprised.

I chuckled and nodded my head. He wrapped his arms around me and looked down at me with a smirk, "How about I take a day off and we make a baby?" "Y-You can't skip work," I said looking away from his eyes while blushing.

"So you want to make a baby if I don't skip work?" He teased me while making me look at him. "Just go to work," I said while pushing him away slightly.

He chuckled and hugged me tightly. "Don't think that you will be free from making babies" "ANTHONY!" I pushed him and he just started to laugh.

He kissed me before going to work. I chuckled and went to work on my dress. I sat an alarm on my phone so that I won't forget the time.

AFTER 4 HOURS
My alarm started to ring telling me that it was time to get ready. I stood up and looked at my dress. Just a little bit more work and then it's finished.