Epilogue

5 YEARS LATER
"Austin, Ash! Stop running around!" I shouted while braiding Aria's hair. 5 years ago I and Anthony were blessed with triplings. 2 boys and 1 girl. I always wanted a boy first so that my girl at least had a big brother who would protect her.

It came true, Austin was the eldest, he was born 5 minutes before Ash and 10 minutes before Ash. Ash was born 5 minutes before Aria, and I couldn't be happier when I saw them.

Anthony cried when our babies were born, he couldn't be with me when I was in labor because he had surgery at the cancer hospital. He was sad and disappointed in himself, it took me 2 weeks to make him realize that what he did was much better than being with me.

I heard something falling downstairs, I quickly braided Aria's hair "Thank you mom," She said while standing up. She kissed my cheek and ran downstairs. I stood up and tried my best to hurry downstairs.

When I came downstairs I saw cookies all over the kitchen, "Boys, what is going on here?" "It was all Austin's doing!" Ash suddenly shouted while pointing at Austin. "No mom! Ash wanted cookies!" He shouted back.

What to do with these boys? They argue so much, I get worried when they are like that. What if they start fighting one day? I sighed and looked at them.

"First of all, you both know that no cookies or chocolates before dinner, and you also know that you don't come alone in the kitchen" "Sorry mom," They both said while looking down.

"If you are sorry, then clean it up or no chocolate cake after dinner" They looked at me and started to clean the cookies. I chuckled and went into the living room.

I sat on the sofa while holding onto my back, "Mommy, does it hurt?" Aria asked while seating beside me. I chuckled and shook my head, I put my arm towards her and she happily hugged me.

"It's because your siblings are on their way that's why it hurts a little bit," I said while she put her hand my baby bump. "Mommy, when are they coming?" "Anytime baby"

I heard footsteps coming into the living room. "Mommy, we finished cleaning" "Good, now sit like good boys and don't shout or yell, or else Jonathan will wake up"

I said while pointing towards Jonathan who was sleeping on his Stokke bounce. They both nodded and sat down on the sofa while turning the tv on. I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

I started baking the cake, like Anthony they love chocolate. That's when I realized why I kept eating chocolate when I was pregnant with them. I put the cake in the oven and cut fruit for the kids and made food the little Jonathan.

Right when I finished making his food I heard him crying. "Mommy, Jonathan is awake!" Ash shouted. I chuckled and took the plate with fruit and Jonathan's food to the living room.

I put the plate with fruit on the table and looked at them, "It's time for fruit" They all happily started eating while I picked Jonathan up. "My baby is awake" He sniffed and looked at me with those beautiful green eyes like his father's.

"Let's eat" I took his baby chair and put him in it. I put the spoon towards his mouth and he happily took the bite. I was feeding him when I heard a car honking outside.

"DADDY IS HERE!" Aria shouted and ran towards the front door. "Careful Aria!" Austin was busy eating an apple while Ash was busy eating an orange.

"I'm home," Anthony said while coming into the living room. He sat beside me and pecked my cheek before wrapping his arm around me. "Where is Aria?" "Here she is" I turned around and was so happy to see him.

"Aayan!" I handed Anthony the plate and walked towards Aayan. "Wow, you are big now," He said while putting Aria down. I hugged him tightly, "I missed you, my baby" Aria chuckled while looking at us.