11

When I woke up my body was hurting a lot, I wasn't feeling well. My head was hurting, and every part of my body was hurting.

I pushed forced myself up and went to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and stood under the cold shower. After taking a bath I got ready for work.

I made my hijab and went downstairs. I looked at the mess from yesterday and decided to clean it before going to work. After cleaning up I took my bag and went to work.

When I arrived at the café, I saw Anthony seating on one of the tables and was drinking is coffee. When he saw me walking in he walked up to me.

"What happened to you?" He asked while looking at me. I ignored him and pushed him slowly away, "Don't ignore me" He said while grabbing me by my wrist.

"Ah!" I yelped out in pain. Shit, why did he just have to grab me? He looked at me and then looked down on my wrist. "I already told your boss that you wouldn't be coming to work today"

"And why would you do that?" "Because we need to talk," He said and was gonna drag me out but I stopped him. "About what? C-Can't you leave me alone? I-I don't want to, p-please Anthy please" I begged him while holding my tears.

He looked at me and just dragged me out from there. He took me to his car and forced me in, "John to my penthouse"

"N-No, I don't want to go anywhere with you," I said while looking away from him. If ami finds out, then she will beat me again.

After a while, the car stopped and Anthony took me out. We walked in and everyone bowed when he walked past them. He took me to the elevator and pressed the button.

He didn't say anything and neither did I. When the elevator door opened he dragged me out. He opened the door and dragged me in when I was inside I was amazed by his livingroom.

"What happened to you?" "I want to go home" "Zoya don't change the subject. What's wrong with you? You didn't talk to me yesterday, you aren't talking to me today either, and you are looking pale"

"So what?! Why does it consider you?! What are you to me?!" I shouted at him while pushing his hand away from my wrist.

"Tell me why are you worried? Why do you care about me when no one else does?! Uh, I see... You think I'm just like other girls, but you are wrong Anthony Lopez, I'm not like them, I'm not like your whores!"

"Then why do you keep ignoring me?!" "It's not like I want to, it's not like I chose this. I-I didn't want this, none of this. I-I just want to be loved, j-just for once"

I said while falling on knees and started to cry. He sat in front of me and held me by my arms, but I hissed out in pain. "Are you hurt?" "N-No, I-I want to go home"

I said while standing up, I was gonna lose my balance and fall but he held me before I could. "A-Anthony, please I want to go home" I whispered before passing out.

ANTHONY LOPEZ
She passed out in my arms. I took her up in the bridal style and took her up to my room. I laid her gently on the bed and put my hand on her forehead.

I went to my office and got my bag. I checked her fever and checked her before giving her a sleeping injection. I went downstairs and called the maid.

"Jennifer, change her clothes for me, and don't take the hijab off," I said while giving her one of my hoodies. She nodded and went upstairs, I went to the kitchen and got the medicine.

I saw her coming downstairs, "Jennifer, make tomato sope and bring it up," I said and was gonna go upstairs, but she stopped me.

"Sir, she is injured" I turned around and looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" "She has many scars on her body, and some of them are fresh" Before she could say more I hurried upstairs.

I walked towards her and held her wrist. I rolled the sleeves up and was shocked to see all the scars. Her whole arm was full of scars, I looked at the other arm and it was the same.

I heard the door open and Jennifer walked in. She put the sope on the table and was gonna leave "Where else does she have scars?" "Her whole body is full of scars" I waved my hand at her and she walked away.

I was going to take the hoodie up, but I couldn't. What happened to you? Why are you like this? How did you all these scars?

I'm gonna kill whoever did this to you. I heard her groan, and when I looked her she was opening her eyes.

She looked at me and tried to sit, bit failed. I helped her up and she looked at me, "I need to go home" She said and was gonna get off the bed.

I pushed her back on the bed and looked at her. "No, you aren't going anywhere" "Who are you? My father?" "I was trying to be nice to you, but looks like I shouldn't"

I took the tray and put it on her lap, "Drink it" "No" "I said drink it" "I'm not drinking this" I sighed before taking the spoon, and put it towards her mouth.

"Drink it, or I have many other ways" She looked at me and didn't say anything. She took the spoon from me and started to drink it.

When she was finished I gave her the medicine and looked at her. "What are all those scars?" She looked at me shocked.

"W-What do you mean?" "All those scars on your body, who did it?" She looked down and was even more shocked.

"W-Who changed my clothes?" "That's not the answer" "WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!" She shouted while looking at me.

"My maid, tell me who did it to you?" "N-No one" I grabbed her by her arms and looked at her coldly. "Zoya don't play with my temper and tell me before I do something which you will regret"

"Anthony you are hurting me," She said while looking at me. I shook my head and my grip tightened.

"Tell me," I said with gritted teeth. "Why do you want to know? What are you to me? What am I to you? We are nothing but strangers, so why do you want to know?"

Why do I want to know? Can't you see it Zoya? Can't you see how I look at you? "Because I care about you" "Why? Why do you care about me?"

Because...............................................