30

AUTHOR POV
"Oliver, Lucas where is Anthony? Why are you coming alone? Where is Zoya?" When they came home their mother couldn't stop asking about everything.

"Mom?" "Uh, what happened? Where is he?" Lucas hugged his mother and then she realized that he was crying. "W-Why are you crying? Where is he?!" She shouted while pulling away.

"H-He got shot" "W-What? Where is he now? Take me to him!" She said while holding onto him. He shook his head and held her hands.

"They fall from the edge..." Oliver said from behind while looking at his mother. "W-What?" "Anthony got shot when Zoya held onto him she felt with him"

His mother was going to fall but their father grabbed onto her. She turned around and looked at him, "I-It can't be true r-right? H-He can't leave like that?"

He hugged her and let her cry on his shoulder. "What happened?" They told them everything. There was suddenly a knock on the door, Oliver opened the door and there stood the police officers.

"We are sorry, but couldn't find anything," The police officer said while apologizing. "We are telling you to arrest Mr. Benjamin, it is all his doing!" Sebastian shouted while standing up.

"We can't arrest him without any proof" "We are the proof, we saw everything with our own eyes, not only that but a few of your officers saw it!" Harry shouted while walking towards them.

"It's not enough proof," The police officer said before leaving. Oliver was going to close the door when a car stopped in front of their house. He looked carefully and saw that man coming out.

"Hello Mr. Oliver Lopez, we met again," He said with a big smirk on his face. Oliver didn't say anything and kept looking at him.

"I saw the police leaving, It looks like they needed proof, am I right?" "They were you officers?" "Well, money can do anything" He answered and handed Oliver a folder.

"Must come to the ceremony, I will be taking over the hospitals" He whispered the last while smirking. Oliver was shocked, he looked through the folder.

He looked behind and saw Lucas standing behind him, he handed the folder to him. "I'll get going, see you tomorrow," He said while walking away.

"How is this possible?" Lucas said while looking through the pages. They sighed and walked in. They felt hopeless, they felt like they lost everything. They couldn't do anything, not even the police would help.

NEXT DAY
All the boys were seating together trying to find a way to stop all of it, but they couldn't think of anything. They looked at the time and stood up, "Let's go" Oliver said while looking at the others.

They nodded and they all went to the hospital without their parents. "Dr. Daniel?" The doctor turned around and bowed.

"Mr. Lopez, what happened?" He asked while looking at them. They shook their head and looked at the stage. "What do all the doctors think?"

"Many choose money over loyalty," He said while looking at the doctors who decided to be with Mr. Benjamin.

"Welcome everyone, as you all know Mr. Anthony Lopez died yesterday" He said with a smirk on his face while looking at Oliver and Lucas.

"Today I invited you all to tell you that he handed me his place. It hurts knowing that he won't be with us any longer"

"How did Mr. Lopez die?" "When did it happen?" "Did he hand the hospital by himself?" "Are you sure he is dead?" "How did he die?" The media started to ask questions.