24

I woke up and saw the empty side on the bed beside me. I looked around and didn't him in the room. I stood up and went downstairs to see if he was there, but neither did I see him there.

"I'm going to see her tomorrow" Did he go out to meet her? But what if he went to the hospital? He will leave me as everyone else did, I will lose him like I lost everyone else in my life.

I went up to the guest room where all my belongings were and took a long cold bath. After the bath, I didn't leave the room and just sat there.

I sat there just drawing some dresses, not leaving the room. I looked at the time and it was 10 am and he wasn't still here. I looked at my phone and decided to call him.

"Hey"

"Hey, sweetie pie"

"Where are you?"

"Me? I... I'm at the hospital, why?

"I-I just woke up and didn't you see here"

"Is my sweetie pie missing me?"

"No, when are you home?"

"I'm on my way now"

I hummed and ended the call before he could say anything more. I sighed and closed my eyes. Will you leave me for her?

I felt strong arms around my waist, I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked at my waist and saw his hands wrapped around me tightly.

I turned around trying not to wake him up. I looked at him and saw his mouth slightly open and I could hear soft snores coming from him.

I brought my hand near his face and caressed his cheek softly. "Don't leave me" I whispered and snuggled into his chest.

"I won't and I'm not leaving you" I heard while he hugged me tighter. No, it's a lie, why are you keeping my hopes by telling me lies?

I want to believe it, but how? How can I when I know you have someone else. I pushed him slowly away and stood up while looking at him.

"Why? Why are you saying something which is just a lie? You will leave me, you will leave me as everyone else did" I said trying not to cry.

"No, Zoya, I will never leave you," He said and walked towards me, I stepped back and shook my head.

"Y-You will, you left me for her today" "Zoya, what are you talking about?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about"

He took a step forward and held my hands, "What has gotten into you suddenly?" "Why did you lie to me? Why did you lie about going to the hospital?"

He looked at me and didn't say anything, I chuckled dryly and pushed his hands away. "You don't love me, right? You still love her, right?" "No, I love only you Zoya and who are you talking about?"

I went to his room and opened the drawer. I took the picture and turned around and saw him right behind me. "Who is this? You went to see her today"

"When did you find the picture?" I handed him the picture and went to the guest room, I took my purse and phone. "Zoya, where are you going?"

"I don't want to be here," I said while going downstairs. I didn't want to see him right now, not after knowing about his lies.

"Zoya, listen to me, it's not what you think," He said while grabbing my hand. He turned me around so that I was facing him, "Let me go Anthony" I said while pushing him slightly away.

"I need time for myself... There is food the fridge, remember to change your bandage and remember to eat the medicine" I said before leaving.

I went to the bus stop and took the bus to Mia's apartment. I knocked on the door and Mia opened the door. "Zoya, what a surprise," She said while hugging me.

I went in and sat on the sofa, "How come you are here?" "I...I needed some time" "Hey, what happened?" "It's just...."

I told her everything and she listened to every word I said. "Zoya, you should let him explain himself" She whispered while taking my hands in her.

"I, I just don't want to lose him...." "You won't, in relationships the most important thing is to trust each other, to lean on each other, you have to give each other time to explain"

I looked at her and stood up, "I will be in your guest room" I left before she could say anything more. I closed the door and lay on the bed while closing my eyes. I looked at the time, before closing my eyes again.

"Zoya?" I woke up by Mia knocking on the door and who kept calling my name. I stood up and walked towards the door, "What?" "It's 7 pm and it's raining?"

Did I sleep for that long? Did he eat dinner? Did he change his bandage? Did he eat his medicine?

"You woke me up to tell me this?" "No, he has been outside since you went to your room, and has been standing in the rain for 6 hours"

Anthony? I went to the balcony and saw him leaning on his car, his hands crossed over his chest. I took my phone and called him.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Zoya, please let me explain"

"I asked something? You are already hurt, why are you out here?"

"I won't leave until you let me explain"

"Then be here as long as you want to"

I ended the call and went back to the room. I sat on the bed and sighed, I kept looking at the time and outside. The rain wasn't planning to stop, and it was getting darker and colder.

"Zoya?" I saw Edward walking in with Mia behind him. She stood at the door while looking at me. "What?" "He is still here, you-" "He is still here? Is he trying to die or what?" I stood up and walked to the balcony.

I saw in the same position, and he was soaking. "I will give you a call later," I said and took my things. I went down and ran up to him.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind? You will get sick, you are already hurt!" I shouted at him while looking straight into his eyes.

He didn't say anything and pulled me towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smashed his lips on mine. He pulled away, my eyes still closed.

My hands were still on his chest while his hands were on my arms, I could still feel his hot breath on my lips.

"I love you and only" 

There position kind of looks like this