15

ZOYA ANWAR
When I woke up Mia and Edward were still sleeping. I decided to fresh up and leave to work. Before leaving I made breakfast for them, I could at least do that for staying here.

I wrote a note for them, before leaving to work. When I arrived at the café only a few workers were there. I got changed and started to do my work.

"Good morning," I said when a customer walked in. I took the order and went to get the order ready. I was taking orders and making the coffees when I heard his voice.

"One black coffee" "Here again?" "Yeah, I like the black coffee you make" I chuckled and shook my head. I made his coffee and gave it to him, he was gonna pay but I stopped him.

"Regular customer, no need" He chuckled and took a sip of it. "Aren't you early today?" How does he know that I'm early today? I looked at him and shook my head.

"I'm not early" "You are, look at the time" I turned around to look at the clock. It was showing 9 am, I turned around to face him.

"I come to work at 8 am" He shook his head and looked at me. "No, sweetie pie, you come to work at 10 am till 3 pm" "I changed my work hours" He shook his head once again.

"Where were you?" "Home, where else?" "You aren't good at laying," He said and looked at my hands, I put my hands back and chuckled.

"Why would I lie?" "Because you don't want me to know about your stepmother sealing the house" How the hell does he know?

Who told him? Wait, he doesn't know Mia or Edward or my siblings. I looked away not wanting to meet his eyes.

"You stayed at your friend's house and came early to work" I looked at him shocked. How the hell does he know? He sounds so creepy right now.

"You sound creepy, have you by any chance been stalking me?" "No" "Hey, don't lie to me!" I shouted at him getting annoyed. Why would he stalk me?

"Anthony, can you stop stalking me?" "I'm not" "Yes you are. If you weren't then how the hell do you know all of this?" I said trying not to get angry.

"Okay, fine... I got some of my men to look after you when you left yesterday" I was shocked. All this time his men were keeping an eye on me and I didn't notice it.

"Why?" "Because I wanted to" "It's not about what you want to! You should have thought about how I would have felt about being under some random men's eyes"

"I couldn't let you go after knowing everything" I chuckled dryly getting enough of his childishness. "Oh really? Do think someone helped me before? I was alone and so am I now, I can't take care of myself!" I shouted at him.

The customers looked at our directions. I said sorry and looked at him again. "I had enough Anthony if you can't except my privacy then don't talk to me," I said and went to work.

He stood there for a few seconds and then walked out of the café. I sighed and continues to do my work. Why is he like this? Can't he be normal like before?

Asshole, I won't talk to him. He is so stubborn, why can't he just except that I don't need someone to look after me, I'm big enough to take care of myself.

AFTER 9 HOURS
I sighed deeply after cleaning the table. I looked at the time and it was already 9 pm. My shift was finally over, I took my purse and said bye to the others.

I was on my way to Mia's apartment when a black car stopped in front of me. This fucker, can't he drive? I turned around and was gonna take the other way when the car turned around and was in front of me once again.