42

3 MONTHS LATER
It's been three months since Aayan went to England, and whenever he had time he would facetime with me. In these 3 months, I've made many dresses and my shop is going perfectly.

All the workers are working hard, and I'm happy that these days I've been getting a lot of customers. It was 7 pm and it was time to close the shop. Almost all my workers had gone home a few were back helping with cleaning and closing.

I was putting the dresses on their place when I heard car horning from outside the shop. "Wow, that car is awesome" I looked outside the window and smiled when I saw the car.

"And a handsome man is getting off from the car" "It's not just any handsome man, it's Anthony Lopez!" These girls. I chuckled while looking at them.

I'm happy they were only part-timer here or I would have been jealous or maybe not. "Girls, take your things, we need to close" "Yes!" They behind the counter and into the changing room to get their things.

I went to my office and took my purse and phone. I closed the door to my office and saw the girls standing there looking at Anthony who was seating on the sofa.

"Ms. Zoya, we are about to close, but why is Anthony Lopez in our shop?" I chuckled when Anthony looked up and smiled. "Sandra, you shouldn't talk too loudly," She looked at Anthony who chuckled at her behavior.

He stood up and walked towards me "How was your day?" He pecked my lips before looking at me, "Good as always" He took his blazer off and put it over my shoulders.

"It's cold outside" He whispered and grabbed my hand. "M-Ms. Zoya?" I totally forgot about them. "Are they those part-time workers you talked about?" I nodded while he looked at them.

"I hope my love isn't making you work too hard" I hit slightly on his shoulder while he chuckled. "She can be bossy sometimes" "Anthony, stop scaring them"

"I didn't know Ms. Zoya was in a relationship" "And I never thought it would be Anthony Lopez" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Go on it's getting late, remember the next 3 weeks you don't need to come," I said while we all walked out of the shop. Anthony looked at me confused, "They have exams, and I want them to prepare and do well"

I said before he could ask something. "Bye, Ms. Zoya!" "Bye girls" I waved at them while they walked to the bus stop. "Shall we go, my wife" "Are you still going to tease me about that?"

He started to drive and I put my head on the window. Without realizing, I fell asleep. I woke up when I felt someone taking me up, I opened my eyes and saw him walking.

"You could have woken me up" I whispered while wrapping my arms around his neck and putting my head in the crook of his neck. He pecked my head and I looked at him.

"You tell me not overwork and you tell me not to skip meals. Then you do it yourself, you are lighter than before" "I've just been busy with the dresses" I whispered while putting my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

I heard the elevator ding voice and then I heard the door open and close. "Let's fresh up and cuddle, we have a long day tomorrow" He put me back on my feet and I looked at him smiling.

He caressed my cheek softly and kissed me passionately. We pulled away and I started to take my hijab off. "Ah!" I gasped when he suddenly picked me up again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "What are you doing?" "We are taking a bath" I looked at him and realized that he was already shirtless.

"How the hell are you so fast?" He winked and walked towards the bathroom. "Wait!" He stopped and looked at me confused. "I'll only take a bath with on one condition"

"What?" "No funny business" "I can't promise you," He said with a smirk and hurried to the bathroom. In a few seconds, we were in the bathtub.

I leaned on his chest and closed my eyes, "This is so relaxing" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I started kissing my neck, "Anthony, no funny business" "I didn't promise anything" He whispered.

After a long bath, we were finally cuddling. "How is everything going at the Cancer hospital?" "Everything is going just the way I wanted it to, I was there today for a surgery"

I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "How is Aayan?" "He is doing good, he called when I was at work" I whispered. I started to feel sleepy in his warm embrace. "Good night love"

NEXT DAY
I slowly opened my eyes and thought that Anthony would be beside me. When I was fully awake I realized that I wasn't in our room. I started to panic, I looked at my clothes and it was changed.

I jumped out of the bed and opened the door. I was shocked when I saw him and realized where I was. "Anthony?" He looked up from his laptop and smiled. He patted the seat over him and I slowly walked towards.

"Why are we on an airplane?" "Because we are going on a vacation" Vacation? He didn't tell me that we were going on a vacation, not only that, how about packing clothes. And the shop, I didn't even tell them that I was going on a vacation!

He chuckled when he saw my reaction "Don't worry love, I already told your employs that we are going on a vacation and don't worry about clothes it's already done"

"Did you just read my mind?" He put the laptop away and nodded. "How could you take me here without my passport?" "I found your passport in the closet, plus this is my private jet"

"Wow, why am I still not used to you being this rich? Anyway, I'm hungry" I said while looking at him with a big smile. "Well, then here you go" He pressed on an orange button and there came the food.

I looked at him shocked, he winked and we started to eat. "How come the vacation suddenly?" "You were overworking too much, so I wanted you to relax and have fun for a while"

"Sorry, that I worried you. It's just I enjoy my work and forget the time" I said and took a sip from my milkshake. "Well, you like the food?" I chuckled and nodded. "Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise love"