29

ANTHONY LOPEZ
"You motherfucker, what the hell did Zoya do to you?!" I shouted trying to hold my anger. I heard footsteps and then I saw the others, "Uh, I see... You have company" He said while looking around.

"Down with your gun, you are surrounded" He smirked and started to laugh loudly. "Boys!" He shouted and there came more men from the corners.

"You see, I was already prepared," He said while taking the gun down. He walked towards the room and chuckled. "Hm... She ran away-" He was talking when we suddenly heard a gunshot.

"Looks like my men found them" Them? What is he talking about? I looked at Edward and met his eyes, I nodded and then...

I punched the guy right in his face and then kicked the other one. "Harry come on!" I shouted he nodded and we both ran out from there.

When we were out I looked around, which way... After a few seconds, Oliver was also out here. "That way" I looked at the direction and saw footprints.

We all three started to run that way looking carefully around. We were deep in the woods and we haven't found her yet.

I was starting to get dizzy and my version was starting to get blurry. No, I have to find her, I have to find her.

*SHOOT* No, another gunshot. I turned to my left where I heard the gunshot. I started to run that way while Harry and Oliver were behind me.

I stopped when I saw blood on the ground. No, no... This can't be true, "Come on, hurry and follow the blood" Harry said and started to run forward.

I kept looking at the blood. No, she can't leave me like that, she can't leave me alone. I wanted to scream I wanted to cry but nothing was coming out from me.

"Anthony hurry!" Oliver said. I looked at him and started to run. You have to alright Zoya, you have to. You can't leave me like this, you can't leave me alone.

There are still so many things we need to do, there are so many things I want to do with you. We were somewhere deep in woods, there was no way from here.

This was the end of the woods, even if someone comes this far the only way is down from the edge. If you fall from here then you can't be alive for sure.

"N-No... T-This can't happen" I said while looking at the edge. No, she can't be, no it's not true...

"A-Anthony" Zoya? I turned around and saw her standing there with... Sebastian. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly, I pulled away and looked at her.

She looked skinnier and pale, her forehead was injured and she was bleeding. "I missed you" I whispered before hugging her once again.

"A-Anthony..." Then I heard her crying on my chest. She hugged me tightly as her life depended on it. "I-I was so scared" "Shh, it's alright I'm here... I promise nothing will happen" I whispered to her while hugging her tighter.

I looked at Sebastian and saw him smiling at us while holding onto his arm. He was bleeding, which meant.

"I-If Sebastian d-didn't come, I-I wouldn't have got to see you" She cried. He saved her and all this time I thought he was behind it, how could I think so low of my friend?

I pulled away and smiled at her, I whipped her tears away "I'm sorry I was late" She shook her head fastly and smiled weakly.

"Do you think this is the end?!" I turned around and saw that fucker standing with a gun in his hand.

Zoya was standing beside me while her grip around my arm tightened. I held onto her hand while looking at him.

"Why are you doing this?" "Why? You asking me why?! I worked for you for 5 years and you couldn't even make me the head doctor to the new hospital! You even fired me!"

He shouted while he took a few steps forward. He pointed the gun at me, "I will take everything away from you" Zoya fastly stood in front of me.

ZOYA ANWAR
When he pointed the gun at Anthony I fastly went in front of him. I can't lose someone again, I can't lose someone I love dearly.

"Look, your girl is trying to stop you," He said while laughing loudly. Oliver tried to push him but he was pushed away by him.

He was going to shot when I stopped him, "W-Wait!" "Uh, right I forgot to ask... Any last wish?" I nodded my head and he smirked while nodding his head.

I looked at Harry and walked towards him, "Thank you, I haven't known you for long but it was nice knowing you" "Z-Zoya" I walked towards Oliver and sighed.

"Sorry, I only troubled you and your family, and especially Anthony" I whispered while tears ran down my cheeks. "Nothing will happen the police are on its way" He whispered. I shook my head and walked towards Sebastian.

"Thank you, if it wasn't you then I wouldn't have gotten to see Anthony" "Nothing will happen, I didn't save you for fun" I chuckled and nodded my head. I hugged him before looking at Anthony.

I walked towards him and smiled at him, "Thank you for loving me" "N-No, I promise nothing will happen" He whispered while cupping my face.

I shook my head while tears ran down my cheeks. "I-I love you, I love you so much," I said before pressing my lips on his.

I tried to pull away but he didn't let me. He pressed his lips harder, I felt so many things right now, things I've never felt before.

I pulled away and looked at him, "I love you..." He whispered before I could say anything I saw him pointing the gun at Anthony.

"I love you too" I whispered. *SHOOT* I was pushed away when I heard the gun shoot. "N-No" I looked at Anthony who was holding onto his chest.

He was stumbling back way, I looked at the edge and saw his foot right on it. I ran towards him and grabbed his hand and that's when I heard their voices.

"ZOYA! ANTHONY!"