MYSTIQUE

"You look real good mr-i'm-losing-my-cute-waiting-for-you!" I tell him excited to see him.

  "You are beautiful baby. You just blew my mind and my imagination to a million pieces. Gosh you are more beautiful than your pictures." He tells me.

  "Oh thank you kind sir. Enough of the compliments. Are we going to stand here all day and attract all the attention of people in the street or are you going to show me where you work?" I ask.

  "Before we go there just remember its a small place and I'm just the sales representative."

  "Just shut up Prince and lead the way. I know its a small place and that you are just the sales rep. Get moving I need to get out this heat and kiss you in private." I tell him smacking his chest playfully.

  With that he shuts up and leads the way to a boutique that carters to both males and females. I take a look at the place, it might be small in size but it was well stocked and was worth quite a fortune.

  "Nice place!" I compliment.

  "Thank you!" He replies shyly.

  "Please don't go shy on me. I love the confident you and you know that." I inform him wrapping my hands around his waist.
I must have gotten through to him because he sure losened up.

  "So what do I offer you?" He asks me.

  "When I want to drink or eat something I will visit you at home. One's place of work is not an entertainment center." I informs him with a laugh, looking fascinatingly at the cute male package before me.

  "Its your first time here and you need to take something. I insist!" He says to me speaking in a dominating tone and bringing out a glimpse of the guy I know has been behind the chats.

  "Well since you insist, I wouldn't turn down your kisses a whole load of them." I inform him smiling and biting my lips seductively.

  "I always knew you were going to be trouble." He tells me taking my lips in a kissing frenzy.

  We must have kissed for hours or minutes I don't know but it sure felt very comfortable being in his arms. My hands were around his neck and his hands were around my waist pulling me closer to him while he leaned on a sturdy table.

" Huh huh." A throat clears, making the both of us come apart slowly and sluggishly.

  "I'm sorry to disrupt you but I sure hope you remember that this is a business place." Says a guy looking at us in amazement and with a goofy smile.

  "Seriously Jamil? Since when do you care about etiquettes?" Asks Prince trying to appear angry but failing miserably.

  "Since you lost yours!" He replies still smiling and looking at me. "You must be Mystique, the girl that has my man all tied up in knots. I'm Jamil his best friend." He says extending his hand for an handshake.

  Hahahahahahah. I laugh accepting his handshake. "Yes I'm Mystique but I sure didn't meet him tied in knots. Could be he loosed them before I got here." I inform him with a smile.

  "Please don't encourage him baby. He doesn't need to be egged on before he misbehaves. And there is no way he is my best friend." Says Prince giving his friend a very nasty look.

  "Deceive yourself all you want but you know we are best of friends. So Mystique I didn't believe you were actually going to show up considering the number of times you've left him hanging hopefully and patiently waiting." Says Jamil looking at me expectedly like he was waiting for me to fly off the handle.

  Hahahahahahah! I laugh at the way Prince has gone rigid and at the look on Jamil face. I laugh so hard theymust both think I'm a lunatic or something.

  "Well! What can I say? The best things come to those who are patient and wait." I inform them with a smile.

  "You really are something else. Most rich kids we see around here tend to have a very short temper fuse." He says looking at me intently.

  "Well I'm not a rich kid considering I'm an adult. But I've seen a lot of rich kids and I know some chill ones too. The money doesn't make one nasty but cause I've seen some peeps without money who are still very disrespectful." I inform him.

  "Its good to see you turned out to be one of those whose fathers wealth didn't spoil." He says nodding his head.

  Hahahahahahah! I laugh. "Well I wouldn't know how a wealthy father is like considering my dad wasn't one. Shocking to say but I wasn't born into wealth, I had to work for it. Sweat, tears, joys, disappointments, sacrifices and prayers were my companion during those times.

    Infact I grew up in the barracks cause my dad was a police officer back then but these days he's a retired business man." I say with pride shocking the both of them.