MYSTIQUE

THE atmosphere was electric. I can feel the excitement. Being here in Prince presence has a way of calming me and making me extremely happy. From the moment I arrived its been an hilarious situation.

  I'm intentionally dressed in his fave colours. It still weirds me out how a guy would have pink and white as his fave colours. He appreciates the gesture and whispers how turned on he his by my choice of colour and dressing. I too can't wait for later when we are alone.

    Its been a busy period for me but I couldn't not be here. Its his birthday in three days and his matriculation in two days. I'm grateful the both of them fell at the same period saving me a quick return trip back here.

  His roommate was a nice looking player. It's obvious. He feels he's a champ with the girls and isn't afraid to share his views.

  "Just remember this is Niaja, girls in this country are more concerned about what you can add to their lives not what you look like exactly. I guess the girls here might be different considering they have rich daddies that foot the bills but when you step out of here you better pad your wallet with loads of greens or you won't attract any girl" I inform him laughing at his thoughts that his look is enough to attract any girl he wants.

  "Leave him alone, he will soon know where he is. Because the girls here are flocking after him because he grew up abroad and he thinks he is the real shit." Says Prince with his arms around me and dropping a kiss on my head.

  "I know girls and they know me. You will see how they want me. I don't have to spend shit to get them to see me as a companion. If I want to pay for sex I'll get a hooker or an escort." He says confidently.

  I look at him and wonder if he actually knows where he is. There was nothing like being suave if you can't foot your girl's bill but I decide to drop the topic because if I press the issue prince might feel bad.

  "What's in the bag?" Asks Chris smiling at Prince.

  "Prince birthday gift." I reply smiling making Prince smile too.

  "Oh really? Then we should open it. I love gifts." He says picking the luggage and placing it on his bed.

  "Get that luggage off that bed that you soiled with your sexual activities. Nobody cares if you love gifts. This here is all mine just like the gifts you've been receiving has been all yours." Prince says retrieving the luggage and placing it on the bed.

  He walks up to Chris and whispers something in his ear. They whisper for a few seconds then Chris starts to smile like a mad man. He looks at me and informs me he will be back soon and we shouldn't do anything he wouldn't. Making Prince huff and me laugh.

  "You discharged him!" I say looking at Prince when he locks the door after Chris departure.

  "He had to go. I need the privacy and he was taking your attention from me." He says giving me a hand so I stand up. As I stand up he proceeds to wrap his hands around my waist while I wrap my hands around his neck.

  "You had all my attention. You always do when you are around." I inform him kissing him on his lips more passionately now that we are alone.

  "If not for the fact that I know there are guys expecting me to fuck you right here and right now, I would have already had you naked on my bed. But I'm not going to make their day, so they are going to have to wank up to a porn video and not our sounds." He says kissing me.

  "Whether they were interested or not I wasn't going to sleep with you here. Its just not ideal." I say breaking the kiss.

  "Its not fair you dont have to walk around with evidence of your arousal." He says rearranging himself on his jeans trouser making me laugh at his frustration.

  "Offload the luggage so we can get out of here." I instruct him.

  "There is no way we are shaking Chris off anytime soon." He replies zipping open the luggage and whistling.

  I've picked up his gifts from my recent travels and they are sure to leave him speechless. There are some clothes, a new set of apple gadgets (a new iPad, iPhone 11 and a macbook), shoes, a customized necklace with a locket made of his name, a bracelet, wrist watch and as promised a dozen boxers and singlet.

  As he unwraps his gifts he stares at me in amazement. He puts his new clothes away first. He folds the jeans trouser and short knickers. He admirers the shirts then hangs them. In the mix of this clothes are afew lounge pants and matching up and downs sweats.

  He removes the gadgets from their respective packs then places them on the bed close to me. The jeweleries he puts on the other side of me leaving me confused about what he was trying to do.

  He takes my hands in both of his and goes on his knees stunning me.

  "Mystique I don't know what to say or how to say it. Since I met you you've turned my life around and done things I never thought was possible. How exactly do I repay you?" He asks staring at me with tears pooling in his eyes.

  Now this was a real fucking emotional moment and I don't know what or how exactly to proceed.

  "Just say thank you baby! You are making me shy and embarrassed right now." I whisper kissing him all over his face.

  "Just know that I'm wifeing you as soon as I graduate and make some money." He informs me looking sincere.

  "Graduate first baby. All other things would follow Naturally. Take things one at a time."

  As he tries to say something theres a knock by the door.

"And Chris is back!" Exclaims Prince crumbling and standing up. "We will continue this discussion later." He says.

Prince opens the door and Chris enters with packs of food and drinks.

  "Hope I didn't interrupt anything? Just thought you would be hungry after a day of driving." Says Chris dropping his purchases on the table.

  That was real thoughtful of him. I get up from my position and walk up to him. "You are a real sweetheart. Hope you know that?" I say giving him a hug and a peck on his cheeks. I watch him squirm and start to laugh.

  "I try to please." He replies pecking me back on the cheeks.

  "Back off bro, that's my queen right there and I won't allow you peck her like she's yours!" Says Prince dragging me to him and kissing me possessively.

  "Everyone knows she's yours no need to make me jealous. Since I can't be with perfection at least let me peck perfection." Says Chris winking at me.

We all settle down to eat and exchange some stories. I reminisce on my time in school and inform them of the difference between what we had then and what they have now. We make plans to go clubbing for Prince's birthday and make a list of the dozen people who would make up the list of invited guests.

  When it was five in the evening I decided to call it a day and go in search of an hotel to book for my stay here. Prince packs an overnight admist whispers with Chris making me very suspicious of the both of them.

"So Chris will your family be here for the matriculation?" I ask concerned.

  "Yes they will be here." He says smiling.

  "That's good. I will see you there." I tell him giving him a hug.

  "What happened to tommorow?" He asks looking kinda lonely.

  "Would be fun to have you and girl join us for the evening. We'll catch dinner, then drive around and maybe do anything that tickles our fancy." I inform him with a smile.

  As we exit the building we get lots of attention. Guys are milling around in groups and there are a handful of girls thrown into the mix. The attention sure boosts my ego.