PRINCE

I towel dry and smile at the huge mirror that Mystique has at one wall. It would have made my day if she had allowed me fuck her in front of the mirror. She was still going to bend down while I took her from the back in front of this mirror, I think to myself shaking my head while smiling.

  I dress without rush, putting on my lounge pants and a T-shirt. Then walk to join her in the kitchen. I walk up to her and wrap my hands around her waist from behind.

  "What's my angel cooking?" I ask kissing her neck while trying to look in the boiling pot that was covered in a transparent cover that was made cloudy by steam.

  "Your favourite. Egusi soup and pounded yam." She replies trying to wiggle away from me.

  I pull her closer so she can get a feel of my hard on that hasn't gone down yet and rub against her bum making me groan in enjoyment.

  "How long do we have to wait until its ready?" I ask her palming her breasts on my hands and tweaking her nipple.

  "About five minutes or so. You really need to stop this before we end up with a burnt soup." She says moaning from the effects of my touch.

  "Well I need to eat you now first before I eat the food. I promise I will be fast and the food won't get burnt." I whisper into her ear directing her from front of the cooking gas to the adjoining dinning room.

  I pull down my trouser then take a seat holding her to stand between my laps. I unfasten the rope holding her own lounge pants and it falls to the ground, followed by her pink lace pants. She kicks them away from her and I lift her to place her on my lap feeding her my dick in inches making the both of us moan.

  "While I'm here it would be best you avoid the underwear so I don't ruin them all." I tell her gently bouncing her on my dick.

  "I can't walk around without undies. I can't even think about it." She says enjoying the ride.

  "Then be prepared to have them torn. I won't always be patient to take them off." I let her know kissing her passionately on the lips.

  "Then its a good thing you can afford them because you are going to replace every item you ruin." She informs me laughing.

  "Let's see if you will still be laughing!" I say before I increase the pace of the pounding to a punishing one. She starts screaming in ecstasy from a combination of pain and pleasure.

  We go at it like rabbits for over ten minutes before we both fly of the edge. After catching back our breath she makes herself a little presentable then hurries to the kitchen to check on the food.

  "Did it get burnt?" I ask her standing behind her and looking at her bumbum and smiling.

  "Yes. It got burnt a little." She says turning off the gas and putting water in a clean pot. "I knew you didn't know what a quickie meant!" She said smiling.

  "Don't kid yourself I do. That was a quickie." I inform her grabbing her ass. "After eating when I get you on that bed you will definitely agree with me that what we just did was a quickie because I plan to have you all night." I tell her rubbing my semi effect dick on her ass.

  "I've heard! For now quit distracting me so I can finish cooking." She informs me trying to push me off her using her bum.
  "Fuck!" I exclaim and tighten my arms around her hips and enjoy the sensation of rubbing my dick on her ass with our clothes as a barrier.

  "Behave yourself Prince and go sit at a corner before you tempt me to pour cold water on you so you cool off." She says finally extracting herself from me.

  "You make it hard to behave. Your back view is sexually inviting. Such a tiny waist for such a massive ass. I don't know how your legs can handle the weight." I tell her almost whispering as I'm really shrouded in lust right now.

  "My legs handle my waist just fine same way your mouth can handle your wicked tongue. Seriously baby you are distracting me. Go watch TV or something." She says.

  "That's the problem of Nigerian women. You complain you need the men folks assisting you in the kitchen and when we try to help out you send us out. Its not fair." I tell her pouting and making her laugh.

  "And what help have you rendered since you entered inside this kitchen? Get out Prince before I have you doing the dishes." She threatens making me leave at once.

  Doing the dishes was the worst kitchen chore for me ever. I go to the sitting room and turn in the TV. African magic has a movie on so I decide to watch it. I hear Mystique moving around in the kitchen and minutes later she informs me lunch is ready.

  "The food really was delish. Is there anything you don't know how to do?" I ask her curiously.

  "Pulease say something believable. There are millions of things I don't know how to do." She informs me clearing the table after insisting I was her guest and shouldn't do anything.

  When she finishes doing the dishes and tidying the kitchen she joins me in the sitting room and I drag her closer to me and wrap my hands around her as we both settle down and watch the movie in comfortable silence.

  Its amazing to be chill like this with her. Since we started dating we've not had this opportunity before and I'm loving it. So to make this a moment to always remember I reach for my phone and snap a picture taking her unawares.

  "Seriously? You are just going to sneak a camera on me? What if I don't look good in the pics?" She asks trying to obtain my phone.

  "The picture is as great as you baby." I tell her trying to reassure her.

  "I have to see it!" She says climbing all over me like a monkey and making me smile.

  All this rubbing on me is making me really aroused and I'm enjoying it so much. As she tries to reach for the phone which I toss from hand to hand I use my free hand to grab one her breast. She freezes when she feel the implication of what she has just done and tries to shift off my lap.

  "Don't you dare!" I command already hard as a rock right now. I voluntarily pass her the phone and instruct her not to delete the pictures. As she sits on me unsure of what just transpired, I place my hands on her ass and lift her up. I bend a little to allow her pick her phone from the top of the table.

  Without losing a step or sweat I carry her up the stairs to her bedroom and drop her on the bed. I extract the phones from her and place them on charging so I could cool down a little before I rip her to pieces with the urge to fuck her sore right now.

  "Strip!" I tell her as I start taking off my clothes. "Strip slowly I want to enjoy the show."