PRINCE

ITS been over a month since Mystique left Asaba and she's been busy since. She barely has my time these days and is always full of excuses. Its been a week I started school and I wanted to share my experiences with her but she didn't have my time.

  I get that she was sick for some while and had neglected her business and was trying to meet up now that she was back on her feet but she should also have a little time to spare for me. I'm her boyfriend for Christ sakes and she has to create time for me, its my right to be able to talk to her when I want considering I can't see her now.

  Jamil is ecstatic about his apartment. The designer had designed the hell out of that room and just like everything Mystique it was simple and elegant. He has barely been in school up to a week and he was already gaining attention from the girls.

  Its raining cats and dogs here and I wish my baby was here. All I do is reminisce on the times we spent together when she was around. I stare at her pictures whenever I miss her so bad it literally hurts. Today wasn't being a great day. School has started and today had started out as a the previous two days of classes before it had, when in walked a guy like he owned the place. He had been rude to the lecturer who told him to get a sit and stop disrupting the class. In an attempt to sit in a seat that was already full there had been a ruckus and before I knew it someone was gripping my shirt and ripping it in the process. It sure had been embarrassing especially since the culprit was a girl and she kept apologizing.

  "Hey Prince you going to grab a bite?" Asks Chris my roommate.

  "No I'm not hungry yet. Just might eat noodles when I get hungry." I reply.

  "I don't know how you do it. How can you stay cooped up in here all the time. You only go out for classes and you don't feel bored?" He asks in disbelief.

  I feel his pain so I laugh. Chris was intelligent but he is out going too. He has had a lot of stories to tell about the places he's visited and the parties he's been too. He was constantly complaining that the party scene here was whack and he needed to look for a joint that was lit. Initially I thought he smoked with the way he was always thinking and talking raze but now I know better. He grew up abroad and I guess things are different here than they were where he's coming from.

  "I just need to hibernate. Its cold and there is no way I'm going out under this rain." I inform him.

  "All you need is a girlfriend." He says winking.

  Please he shouldn't start. He knows I have a girlfriend. He just wants me to have one here. I know I've cheated before but I'm not ready to do that again. There was no way I was going to disrespect myself and Mystique again by cheating. She was just too important for that.

  "I have a girlfriend. One that is smoking hot. I don't need a spare one. It's not a pair of toothbrush." I respond.

  "You have a girlfriend and here you are moping like someone stole your puppy. I don't know how you think you can cope with this long distance thing." He says.

  "Well when you get to meet her you would know that she is more than worth it. She the most beautiful girl you've ever seen and I'm not exaggerating about that." I inform him with a smile.

  "She's still coming for our matriculation right?" He asks and I give a nod of approval. "I will get to meet her then."

  I can't wait for next month to get here. She's coming for my birthday and hopefully my matriculation, those are the only dates she was sure of and can promise now cause her schedule was real tight and she had some light travelling to do.

  I don't understand what she meant by light travelling and she didn't bother to explain. The guys here are composed mostly of womanizers. The way they switch girls its like they are the kings of smooth talking. The guys in room 112 which happens to be opposite mine have had a revolving door of girls since I got here.

  Can't wait for them to meet the one girl they would all want to have but won't ever. I trust her to turn heads and raise dicks when she comes. She hasn't disappointed me so far and I know she is not going to start now.