MYSTIQUE

I quickly plug in my ear piece which is a constant part of my phone and start playing some songs to elevate my mood before anybody joins me in the sitting room.

  Its kinda strange that everybody has left me by myself. Its like they forgot I'm a guest and need to talk to someone so I don't get bored. I focus on my music, place my head on the head rest and close my eyes. I hum along to the song when I feel a lip on mine. I quickly open my eyes and see Prince staring at me upside down.

  "Is kissing me now out of the books?" He asks me looking puzzled.

  "No its not! Just had to make sure it was you and we were alone." I reply holding his neck and dragging his head downward so our lips merge in a kiss.

  After our brief kiss he moves around and come take a seat besides me.

  "Sorry I left you on your own. I had to take a bath." He says entwining our fingers together.

  "Oh really? I thought you left me alone because you got angry." I inform him making him smile.

  "Yes I got angry and for that I'm sorry. You just have a way of messing up my head." He says kissing my palms.

  "Its my fault that you have no control over your emotions? Soon when you start pulling punches, I will get blamed for that too right?" I ask him jokingly.

  "There is no way I'm ever going to raise my hands at you. I've never hitten a girl before and I'm not about to start with my oyibo babe. Besides if I hit you there would be scars and I don't want your skin marred." He replies pecking me on my nose.

  "It would be best if you put a stop to the PDA. I'm not too comfy  watching my small brother getting his tongues on." Says an older version of Prince.

  He looks more handsome but has some hard edges that hints at a hard way of life. I also spot a shiftiness in him that has my mental protection up. He ticks all my beware of boxes and I don't ignore my instincts.

  "You must be the big brother!" I say with a smile extending my hand for an handshake.

  "Yes! I'm the older and wiser version of Prince. Its good to finally meet you in person. My brother have been gushing about you like a blushing virgin that I feel like I know you intimately already." Says Deke rubbing one of his fingers in the middle of my palm enlongatingnthe handshake, trying to appear seductive.

  "Its good he's been gushing because I've been going all around telling everyone I know about the cutie that caught my fancy. You might feel you know me but trust me it's not intimately because the both of us won't ever be in that position." I assure him forcefully extracting my palm from his grip while brandishing a smile on my face.

  At this time Prince is on his feet and has a hand around my waist drawing me closer to him.

  "Never say never!" Says Deke winking at me and walking up to the dinning table to sit at the head.

  "Ignore him he's just looking for attention and trying to be charming." Says Prince kissing my forehead.

  "I know his kind and I know how to absolutely deal with them. You should try to ignore us when we start throwing jabs at each other during the meal." I fore warn him.