MYSTIQUE

"Marc don't be like that. Work's been busy." I say creating an excuse for having not kept up to my end of the bargain. We speak some more and finally I end the call on a sigh.

   "What?" Asks Prince coming to stand besides me and placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

   "He wants me to do the shoot with you. Something about needing real emotions." I answer.

   "Would doing the shoot with me be that bad?" He asks looking kinda hurt.

  "Of course not. I just don't like all the camera flashing in my eyes, the heat the yelling and everything in between." I reply seeing him calm down and smile.

   "I will be there. To me that's a plus." He replies picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

   "And what do you think you're doing?" I ask on a laugh.

  "Seeing as you are tense, I think its only right I help you eradicate the tension." He says smiling.

   "With a massage?" I ask smiling because I know where his mind is at.

   "Yes. You can definitely call it that because there would be a lot of rubbing and moaning." He replies dropping me on the bed and lying on top of me.

   "You are bad!" I inform him.

   "No. I'm just trying to catch up for the over two months of abstinence." He replies untying my robe then his and kissing me passionately.

   By two we arrive at the Shotland studio just as Marc had directed and find the place packed full with different set of people setting up different stages and in different style of dress.

   I had on a white backless jumpsuit that had my tatoo in full display while Prince was wearing a with polo shirt that clung to his frame and a black jean trouser. I know we attract a lot of attention when we enter and I just smile. Its not our fault we make a very cute pair.

   Marc sees us then comes over.

   "Finally the belle of the moment has arrived." He says dramatically as he makes his way to us. Then stops abruptly when he sees the tattoos. "You have got to be kidding me? Those weren't there yesterday." He says to Prince making him chuckle.

   "Well it's one of my valentine gifts from boo." He replies wrapping his hands around me and pulling me closer to him.

   "Interesting it would add more alure to the shoot. Let's step into my office so I catch you up on what today's shoot would really be about." He says ushering us into his office and locking the door.

   "Go on talk!" I say encouraging him to say something instead of staring at me like I had two heads or something.

   "You marked your skin too! Its absolutely gorgeous!" He exclaims coming up to me and tracing the tatoo. I sense that Prince is not comfortable with the touching so I send him a stern look asking him to behave. There was nothing wrong with appreciation, especially one that was platonic.

   "Marc can you just get on with the script. We have other things to do today." Says Prince sarcastically.

   Marc takes a seat then places a call to the wardrobe people to make available as many backless gowns as they can in my size. Then returns his attention to us.

   "This shoot is for a couples magazine. They've requested that some modelling agencies, about five of us come up with some really captivating pictures with couples going about their day. I know I could just string two models together and get them to fake it but i wanted something real. Prince doesn't look at the girls when working, its like they don't exist. He is in love and I wanted those feelings captured by the camera. This could open a lot of doors for Prince if it get selected and I have a very strong believe that it would." He says very sure of himself.

   "And you are confident because?" Prince asks him.

   "With the both of you involved there would be no faking of the emotions. The contrast of you complexion could be use to reflect two race coming together in love. Another bonus point is the both of you are fit without being anorexic. I can go on and on." He says looking at the both of us.

  "And if the pictures don't get selected?" Asks Prince.

   "I will sell it to a rival magazine. Either way money is made." He says.

   "Considering she doesn't have a contract how does she get paid." He asks making me laugh.

   "Mystique is here as payment of a favour." Says Marc smiling.

   "The stakes are too high for it be a favour." Says Prince shaking his head in disapproval.

   "I didn't know you got yourself a business degree. She doesn't need the money." Says Marc smiling.

   "She has to get paid." Says Prince with finality.

   "This is interesting. I'll draw up a contract for her." Says Marc standing up and going in search of his assistant.