MYSTIQUE

"Wow! A limo. You sure know how to make a girl feel special" I say beaming with pride.

   "I always aim to please. And you my angel deserve all the best things life has got to offer." He says opening the door for me and watching me climb into the limo.

   The ride last for quite some while. We stare at each other during the journey and chat about our time apart. The city was looking different and more cheerful. Every corner is bubbling with partiers.

   We stop in front of a crowded Eko hotel and suite and ask for our reservation. We are shown to the elevator where we ride to the roof top of the hotel.

  The atmosphere was electric with well dressed couples and a cozy dining atmosphere filled with love, whispers and laughter. I turn to Prince and place a peck on his cheeks to show how much I appreciated his gesture.

   "I've never been here at the rooftop. Never even knew it existed. How did you find out about it?" I ask puzzled.

   "A colleague was raving about it so I decided to check it out. And I'm glad I did." He replies smiling at me with a love struck look.

   A waiter comes by to take our drink orders then leaves to go see to our demand.

   "I'm impressed I must confess. Seeing how much effort you have put into this, I hope you have no plans of doing what I'm thinking you have in mind?" I ask him making him laugh out loud.

   "You think I would give you clues if I wanted to propose? Don't kid yourself. I won't ask you baby, I will demand. I don't trust you to agree without a fight." He says smiling at me.

   "So you think demanding would get you a better response?" I ask trying to understand his logic.

   "Its not just going to be by demanding that I will get a favourable response. Its also about timing. I will ask when you won't be able to turn me down." He informs me confidently.

   "Prepare to be shocked. Because I'm going to be shocking the hell out of you." I inform him making him smile.

   "I'm going to be shocking you too. I have my moves already planned out. But don't worry I'm not in a hurry. So keep enjoying your moments of not being married." He informs me as the waiter brings our drinks and takes our food requests.

   The meal was more enjoyable because of the company and I must confess I've not been this relaxed in a long time.

   After the meal we enter one of the hotel halls for the live show that was going. It was a night of live music and stand up comedy. By the time we called it a night Prince must have snapped a hundred picture of me and the both of us. He was persistent about the pictures as they needed to go on his Instagram. He wanted us making memories and was rigid that I participated.

  The limo was there to pick us up and take us home. It was a really crazy night and its definitely one of my most precious memories.