PRINCE

I've been really patient that I personally think I deserve a medal right now. We enter into the house admists laughter. We are both still cracking up from the joke she told a few minutes ago. As soon as she secures the door lock and activates her security alarm, I back her against the wall.

   "All evening you've been driving me crazy." I say biting my lips in anticipation of what was about to come next.

   "And you haven't been driving me crazy too?" She asks me battling her lashes and trying to look seductive.

   She doesn't need to try because she already was. Watching her trying to play the role of a seductress though was making me harder than hard.

   "Are you trying to say I have such an effect on you that you are wet? Because I got tired of schooling my erection all evening that I stopped trying." I inform her bending down to kiss her gently and very softly. As the kiss deepens she ends it and gently shoves me backward.

   "In my own little way of showing appreciation for such a fabulous evening I've decided to put on a little show for you." She tells me leading me by my hand to one of the rooms that she pointed was the gym.

   The space was conducive but its the pole at the center that has my full attention. Now this was turning out to be the best night of my life.

   "Interesting! I love these kind of shows." I say drawing her closer to me and kissing her fore head.

   She extracts herself from me and goes to drag me a handless metal sturdy chair then gently shoves me to sit on it. She then offs the light, and turn on a dim light directly on top of the pole bathing the room in shadows and darkness. The only place to focus on is the pole, which is a couple of feet from me. She stands in front of the pole messing with a remote control I can't remember her picking up. Soon enough Meddy's song Slowly starts playing from the speakers. The lyrics of the song have me panting for more emotional connection between us.

   She starts dancing slowly and seductively to the beat while taking off her gown. The gown is shoved off and she start slow dancing with the pole like it was a human companion. Her in only her panties and fuck me heels seductively moving in fluid grace is more than enough to get me more than hot and bothered.

   I get this show is to make me aroused beyond thinking but that's not all I see right now. I see someone, the only one who will always be the one for me. I see my perfect half. I see the sun that's been handed to me to brighten up my day and life and I can't wait to make her mine.

   She moves over to me and straddles my laps. My hands quickly go around her waist. She has the song on repeat and its contributing to the lust I feel. She places a kiss on my lips. Its clear she meant it to be teasing and short but I deapen it using my hand placed under her chin to control the kiss.

   I unclasps her bra and slide it down her hands, gently drop the silky soft and smooth material to the ground. I spread my legs some more to accommodate her and settle her on my erection. Moaning as she rubs on it by rolling her waist making me tighten my hold on her and sucking on her tongue.

   She hastely takes off my suit jacket, then starts unbottoning my shirt while I suckle on one of her nipple making her moan and rub on me harder and more desperately. My shirt joins the pile and she goes for my belt. With my belt in her hand she requests that I place both of my hands behind the chair. I follow her request in a daze and she quickly and expertly restrains them with the fastened belt. Before I could react the deed was done and she hastely jumps off my laps going to kneel in front of me.

   I hear my trouser hook unsnap and see her releasing the zipper. I raise my hips so she could take off my trouser which pools at my feet because of my shoes. She parts my legs a little wider and knees between it. She gently grab my erect dick and so softly rub on it looking me in the eye.

   I can't believe she played me like that. She knows how much I love to be in control and right now I want nothing more than to slam into her but I can see the deviance in her eyes. She wants to go slow. Slow will kill me at this point.

   "Fuck baby! Please don't do this. I'm about to explode." I inform her pleading.

   "Then explode." She replies bending her head and taking my dick into her mouth making me scream in sweet agony.

   "Shit don't do that baby. I want to cum inside you. I want to feel you like right now." I say trying to shake her hot mouth firmly sucking on my dick off. I know want she is trying to do. She's trying to make me cum in her mouth and we both know that's something I don't like.

   "Mystique stop!" I say a little forcefully making her know I was serious.

   She removes her mouth from my dick and unfastens the belt. I know I just ruined the moment but all I wanted was to be in her and not cum in her mouth.
   Before she can exit the gym in annoyance, I intercept her sensing her mood and trying to hug her to me but she doesn't give in. She pounds on my chest with her fist demanding I let her go and I do just that. I watch her pick her things and exit the gym. Knowing she needed sometime to cool I sit down on the chair that I was deriving so much pleasure on just a few minutes ago and sigh in frustration. I run my hand through my hair and growl out loud in frustration. One minute I was ready to explode and the next stupid thing I do is ruin it because I was being self centered with my needs and the moment. I really did mess up because all she wanted to do was show appreciation for the wonderful evening and I had to go ruin it.