MYSTIQUE

It's a few minute to seven when I wake up. I quietly clean up the room and then have a rushed shower. I put on my work out outfit, quickly scribble a note for Prince then exit the room.

  I know I'm already two hours late and there is nothing I can do about it. I see Roberts in his office and apologise for being late.

  "I understand that you slept late. Who wouldn't when they get the chance to spend the night with a hot stud?" He asks teasing.

  "That's your opinion. It doesn't mean its the truth. Get your lazy butt up let's go to the gym." I tell him.

  "Why didn't you ask your boyfriend to come with you?" He asks grumbling.

  "He is still sleeping and he wouldn't know what to do with the equipments. Besides I love him the way he is." I inform him.

  The hotel's gym was located in a separate building that also has an attached Olympic size pool that I couldn't wait to try out.

  We get to the gym and I start out with stretches which I do for thirty minutes. Then I moved on to the thread mill where I ran as fast as it could go for over thirty minutes. The few people at the gym stops and stares at me in amazement. They haven't seen someone who drives their body to that extent. Well I go to extremes just to achieve what I want.

  Squats, lunges, weights, sit-ups and pressups complete my routine causing me to spend an extra hour at the gym. By the time we exited the gym my body was exhausted and the sun was firmly set.

  Roberts and I joke about my punishing pace of life and I assure him that punishing pace was the only way I knew. That pace has gotten me where I was today. Thinking outside the box, losing sleep and making a way when all ways seemed closed was what has me where I was now. So I wasn't going to slow down until I achieved all I set out to.

  On arriving at the hotel lobby we find it crowded with people trying to book rooms. A real cute guy stands to the side with three dogs, on sighting me he waves and I wave back with a smile. I continue on my way when Roberts calls me back.

  "The occupants on the diamond wings are already here. Vince wants to know if you would have dinner with him today." He tells me.

  "Nah! Today is not going to be possible. I want to go sight seeing with Prince today and have dinner in the restaurant later. We could have dinner on Monday or Tuesday if he doesn't mind." I answer making Roberts nod and promising to pass my reply along to him.

    I step into the elevator and see the cutie from before without the dogs. He smiles at me and I smile back.

  "You are more beautiful than in your pictures!" He comments coming to stand besides me.

  "Pictures aren't always able to actually capture ones true look. Guess that's where the term photogenic comes from!" I reply.

  "Is there a reason I didn't get my dinner date tonight?" He asks smiling and showing his perfect set of teeth.

  I look at him in astonishment and burst out in a laugh. He takes off his sun shades and winks at me.

  "Funny you didn't look me up. You're all I've looked at and thought of since Thursday." He says.

  "I'm good with faces and I'm sure I haven't see yours before. Meaning your claims of having met me before was actually a sham." I call him out for his initial fib.

  He had claimed that we had met previously which was why he was interested in meeting me again.

  "I didn't exactly use the word met. I'm very sure I used the word seen. I saw you in Paris some while ago when you were promoting your M.E fashion brand. Before I could get an audience you where no where to be found." He tells me.

  "Interesting! And what where you doing in Paris?" I ask him.

  "Business. We have a lot in common you just don't know it yet. Back to my initial question 'why can't I dine with this beauty tonight?'"

  "Already have a day planned with boo." I tell him smiling.

  Ha laughs. "Hope he knows that the competition is here. Because I plan to do everything in my power to steal you away from him."

  Its was my turn to laugh. "He isn't bothered by competition. He's confident in himself plus to be a competitor there has to be a prize. And just for the records I'm no ones trophy." I inform him exiting the elevator without a backward glance.

  I can hear his laughter as the elevator closes and he begins his descent down to the floor with the diamond wing. In the course of the conversation I had forgotten that he had nothing to do on this floor as it houses only the pent house suite.

  I open the door with the key card and enter into the room seeing Prince sitting on the bed making a call. He smiles at my presence and ends the call. He looks real good to eat in his outfit. I glance around the room looking for the breakfast cart and not finding it.

  "Have you had breakfast yet?" I ask concerned after checking the time.

"Not yet! I was waiting for you. I couldn't eat without my baby present, just didn't count on you spending all morning away." He says walking up to me and trying to kiss me.

  "Ew! I'm all sticky and you are fresh. I don't want you unfresh." I tell him.

  "I can always freshen up." He replies.

  "You have to be here to receive the food when it arrives." I tell him picking the intercom and placing an order that brunch be sent up as soon as possible.

  As I bend to replace the intercom I feel him behind me parting my ass cheeks.

  "Don't move! You've had me on edge since I woke up without you." He says pulling down my shorts and undies then unbuckles his belt and zips open his trouser.

  I know from experience that Prince has got the stamina and patience to drive me to my wit ends. He rubs his dick head on my fold a few times making me wet. He slowly enters while I hold on to the back of the sofa for support. As soon as he was sitted fully inside he started his punishing pace. Pounding into me with such ferocity that you would think he would go mad of he doesn't orgasm instantly. I smile because he doesn't know I love my sex rough. He spanks my ass repeatedly driving me to the edge of my orgasm and letting me fly off the handle. He pounds some more and screams my name as he cums.

  I immediately take my bath and dress up in an attempt to twin with him. Who wouldn't want to have a claim on him when he looked so ravishing. Breakfast arrived and we ate in a chill and playful atmosphere.

  "So what are we up to today?" Asks Prince.

  "We are going shopping yay!" I exclaim loving the thrill that shopping brings.

  "With the clothes I saw on your wardrope you don't need more clothes." He tells me joking.

  "There is nothing like too much clothes. Besides I love shopping for others. We will just go to the stores and buy anything that catches our fancy." I inform him.

  "I don't have that kind of money." I remind her.

  "You don't need money when you're out shopping with me. We need stores that sell the most original things without a care of if they are expensive or not." I inform him putting on my white sneakers and taking a white shoulder purse from my wardrobe.

  I bend to reach for the bundles of cash I shoved in the down drawer and grab as much bundles I could and deposit them in my purse. I turn to see Prince fastening up his vans and smile.

  He's doing quite well for himself but I can do better. I know people are going to be biased that I could do a lot more for him financially but I don't want to come across as buying his affections. Also I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable around me thinking I see him as not being up to my standard.

I send a quick message to Roberts asking for directions to a high end boutique that sell designers. He replies and I ask if Prince knew the place and he replies in the positive.