MYSTIQUE

WE arrive at our destination which happens to be very big and smelled of money. My favorite smell. I laugh like I was manic when I sighted a cream coloured original Versace leather jacket.

  "Now this is what I'm talking about!!" I say loudly making Prince shock and attracting some attention to us.

  I walk up to the cream coloured jacket and checked the price tag. It was expensive and lowkey like I loved my clothes and was my perfect size so I signalled a sales rep who rushed over.

  She observes my outfit critically then smiles. I'm guessing she saw the money signs and approved. Don't get me wrong I'm not superficial or anything but nothing gives more confidence than looking good and putting on expensive clothes.

  Seeing as it could pass for a unisex jacket I asked for one for Prince in any colour they had it. Even if it was a strictly male jacket I was still going to buy it for myself. I set my own fashion trend.

  She nods and leads us to a rackful of the expensive jackets and I pick up two in Princes size and immediately rip off the price tags to the amazement of the sales rep. I hand her the tags and Prince the jackets to go try on. As he walks away stunned I and the sales rep start sorting out more clothes for him to try on.

  "I want the sofest and most expensive jeans you carry in his size. Also want some really comfy long sleeves and T-shirts. Then we can go through your shoes." I say to the sales rep who hasn't lost her smiles yet.

  "I take it that's an original puma sneakers you have on?" She asks.

  "Yes. I got it in London." I tell her smiling.

  "I like you!" She exclaims in adoration making me laugh genuinely.

  "The feeling is replicated." I inform her.

  Two hours later, over 700k spent and a very excited over tipped sales rep later we hurl our loots out of the very trendy boutique with a promise to do a shout out for them on Instagram. I love when people give you original things and quality services, it busts my head and makes me do really crazy things.

  All smiles we drive to Prince's house so he could drop his new wardrope before we go out for lunch.

PRINCE!

  THIS is a whole new side of Mystique. So she was addicted to shopping too, typical girl. The joy on her face on seeing so many clothes was contagious. Ripping off the tags didn't mean squat when I knew the clothes were expensive. The jackets had cost a lot and she bought a total of three.

  At the end of the day I had a dozen jean trousers, shorts, T-shirts, polos, shoes, sandals, slippers, sleaves and corporate trousers and dress shirts. She had gone above and beyond shocking me and leaving me with a big smile.

  We couldn't hurl our loot to the hotel looking like crazy shoppers so she decided I dropped them in my room. Being Saturday mum was home with Jane. When they saw the amount of shopping bags I had they both reacted differently.  Jane screamed and ran up to me while my mum discreetly shook her head to express her disapproval when she noticed only I could see.

  She wasn't a fan of luxury and over spending. Its been drilled into her during the times she has had to struggle real hard to provide for herself and then her family. She was principled. She really didn't have anything against wealth but she couldn't just picture herself having to spend so much money on expensive and extravagant things when she could have and be contented with the cheaper things.

  After exchanging pleasantries. I grabbed hold of my mum and we went into her room.

  "What's the problem this time?" I ask her.