PRINCE

I rub my head where I just got smacked with a smirk.

  "That must have hurt a whole lot!" Laughs Charles looking at me like I was crazy.

  "It sure did. But the look of pure shock and shyness from her was worth it." I reply smiling still picturing her blushing face.

  "She really is pretty though. You are one lucky guy." He says.

  "Sometimes it feels surreal she's mine. So what do you do Charles?" I ask him trying to start a conversation that didn't involve my girlfriend.

  "I'm an engineer. I work with Sitcat group and you?" He asks curious still trying to study me.

  "I'm a model and a student." I reply.

  "That's good. What kind of modelling do you do?" He asks.

  "Anything that pays good and doesn't require me to pose naked." I tell him.

  "I hear Mystique is into business, so how did you too meet?"

  "That's a story we are keeping under wraps but we met in the most unexpected of ways and place." I respond.

  A key turns on the front lock and a older looking woman walks in like she owns the place. She must be the housekeeper so I stand up to greet her with a smile. I've heard a lot about her and they were all good.

  "You must be aunt Laura!" I say stretching out my hand for a handshake which she bypasses and goes straight for a hug instead.

  "And you must be the handsome rake that has her head over heels. It sure is nice to have you around Prince, she has hidden you for far too long." She says tapping my nose and making me laugh out loud and genuine. She was a real looker and mother figure.

  "I'm tired of being hidden too but you know how she is and the kind of life she leads. She's all about her privacy." I reply.

  "Then get her to change her mind. She needs to settle down and so far you've been the only one that could even get her to commit." She says to me. "Charles dear how are you and what has happened this time? If I didn't know better I would think you love being here more than at your house." She tells him hugging him and smiling.

  "Your beauty has me coming back for seconds while your cooking has me coming back for thirds." He replies smiling at her.

  "And where is Mystique?" She asks looking at the both of us.

  "She went to change from her dressing robe which she apparently was naked under." Says Charles smirking.

  "You really do work fast!" She says smiling at me and making me blush. If only she knew how fast I actually was.

  "She would be down in a bit. She must have jumped in the shower." I inform them trying to avoid the spotlight and their glare.

  "What can I get you gentlemen to drink?" She asks letting the subject drop.

  "Gin and tonic." Says Charles.

  "A cola." I reply.

  "I second that Cola." Says Mystique strolling in a white T-shirt and ash lounge pants.

  She walks up to aunt Laura and gives her a hug. They both whisper for a while and burst out laughing. As she walks up to me I pat my knees silently instructing her to sit on my laps. I was staking my claim, she was mine and everyone should know that.

  "So what did I miss?" She asks reaching for the remote of the home theater. She messes around with it and Adekunle gold's: Promise, plays on the background of the sitting room making the both of us to smile goofily. This was our song. I've fallen asleep listening to this lyrics and so has she.