PRINCE

AS we exit the hostel there are cat calls and some guys call my name and give me a thumbs up. Sure feels good to get acknowledged for making a great choice. My babe is top shelf especially considering she is way out of all their leagues.

  I walk behind her admiring the back view and how her ass bounces as she walks. She sure is giving me a hard on right now and there was no way I was going to bother hiding it. My head was all over the place.

  She just kept surprising me. That apple set she got me was the creme de La creme of all the gifts. Because I needed it badly for school. I was part of the few who didn't have an iPad so getting some educational materials transferred to me was difficult. But now I'm a part of the elite crowd.

  Since I've been here I've felt the social divisions but because of Mystique I've felt like I belonged. It was impossible to pick me out of the litter for not being as rich as the other kids. With my expensive clothes I had firmly fit in.

  We enter her car and after driving for several minutes we finally find an hotel and get a room. I help her with her luggage which was designers like one would expect. We enter into the room and as soon as she closes the door I have her pressed against the door. We start kissing passionately and the clothes starts coming off.

  I lift her off the floor and she wraps her legs around me, pushing her tongue into my mouth while I palm her breasts. I break the kiss to suck on her nipple getting her more horny that she starts rubbing against my dick. I grab her ass and position my dick at her entrance. I enter her pussy in one thrust which was made easy by her wetness. She screams while I groan in pleasure. I had started to forget what it feel like to be inside her tight pussy while she milks me dry.

  Using the door to hold some of her weight I start pounding into her watching her squirm in ecstasy. We are both lost in this moment of intense coupling that I would love to have made a video if it was possible. We fit so perfectly together that we sync. She meets me thrust for thrust and is desperate to find a release just like I am. Minutes later she screams my name as she orgasms and drives me over the edge too screaming her name.

  We are both boneless after the exhausting sexercise that she goes languid in my arms leaving me with her total body weight. I walk to the bathroom with her craddled in my  arms and say a prayer of thanks when I discover a bath tub. Despite it being cold I sit in it cradling Mystique in my arms to cushion her from the cold bath tub then turn on warm water watching as it gradually fills the tub.

  Mystique gently stirs awake and I chuckle knowing that once again I have shaken her up sexually.

  "Baby where are your toiletries?" I ask her knowing she needed her soap to bathe and she was still too lazy to go get it.

  "It's in a pink bag. The bag in inside my suitcase." She replies barely audible.

  I tie a towel around myself and pad into the room. I place her suitcase on top of the table and zip it open to find everything arranged orderly and neatly. The pink bag is easy to locate so I retrieve it then zip the suitcase closed.

  We soak in the tub for a long time, catching up, caressing each other. She evades some of my questions as is a custom of hers and when I get angry she lift up off me and straddles me, attempting to kiss me but I turn my face away, not in the mood to be placated with sex.

  "You are ruining the mood Prince. For what? You're jealous I was alone with Vince? Since I last saw you I've been alone with different guys so I don't see why Vince should be your only cause of concern." She says.

  Yes I might be acting childish but I've seen how he looks at her. He wants her and he never bothered to hide in. I don't care about the other guys she associates with. She spent an evening with him and he had pictures all over Instagram of that event.

  "But you spent the night with him?"

  "No. Why would I do that?" She asks looking sincere.

  "He had pictures on the gram about how he was elated to spend the night with mystique. At the comment section you didn't dispute it, all you did was laugh." I inform her fuming with jealousy.

  "Well what was I supposed to say? Call him a liar so social media would start digging up my matter? Its his Instagram page and he was just looking for a bit of popularity. When peeps go to my page and don't see me putting his post and pictures on my wall they will see through his bullshit. I was there that evening but I didn't spend the night. Do you know how many people actually lie about having been with me? Its a sacrifice for the life I live so I'm not bothered." She informs me reducing my anger and jealousy.

I take her face between my hands and initiate a kiss which she responds to. I wrap my hands around her waist so she could press her pebbled breasts to my chest. As the kiss heats up I trail my hand down her perfectly shaped spine then grab her ass. I spank her ass and considering it covered by water it makes a squishy sound. I lift her off the tub and together we climb off it. I bend her and watch her support her weight by holding on to the tub edge. I then proceed to drive into her in one thrust making the both of us scream.

  "You're all mine and I want everyone to know that." I say between thrust and end it with a smack on her ass. I hold her waist with both hands and start fucking her fast and hard.
  "You're mine! Repeat it Mystique." I tell her increasing the pace and making her moan in pleasure.

  "I'm yours Prince!" She exclaims in a high pitch voice as she tremors with an orgasm. I keep on thrusting faster and harder in pursuit of mine. When I finally find that piece of satisfaction she goes over the edge with me in a second orgasm.

  We take a shower, towel dry then order room service. After eating we were just chilling watching TV when I pick up from where I left earlier.

  "So baby like I was saying before Chris interrupted me. You've been a bundle of shocking surprises to me and I'm very grateful. Thank you! Although I know a million thank you would not be enough to appreciate you for what you've done for me and my family. My mum and sister wouldn't stop singing your praises." I inform her sincerely.

  "I've heard. All the glory goes to God. He made things happen." She replies settling more comfortably against me.

  "How's the movie coming?" Iask.

  "They crew have been casted, locations have been scouted. They've started shooting too." She replies.

  "How was the experience?" He asks.

  "Different. They're typical celebrities. It just grounds you when you get a scoop of their personalities. Most are pompous and others are real nice. But nothing prepares you when you see someone you admire acting all nice in the movies but being a bitch in real life. All in all they see their selves as the gods while I'm just the lowly script writer. They didn't consider me as important." She says non challantly with a shrug.

  "But they should know that without you the wouldn't have a story to act out!" I inform her.

  "Don't worry about that. I made sure they saw my importance. I was harsh in criticing their body language and tone during rehearsals. I might have even implied some of them needed to take more acting classes. I pretended to be bored and fed up and told the producers I had better things to do than baby sit actors and actresses who couldn't get their acts together, so I was allowed to leave." She told me making me laugh.

  It sure feels good dating someone who was incredibly smart and sucessful but it feels daunting when your girl has to pick the tab because she has the money.

  "So baby what about the modelling job you promised?" I ask her aching to start making my own cash.

  "I still remember just wanted you to get settled in school first." She informs me.

  "I'm settled now. I need to start making my own money before someone comes and steals you away from me." I tell her with a laugh though I'm dead serious.

  "Nobody is taking me away but I will call Marc he is one manager that would know how to get you jobs that would fit into your schedule" she replies.

  "Okay. I would appreciate that." I tell her kissing her neck.