MYSTIQUE

I enter the room and find the birthday boy in bed watching a movie. As soon as he sees me he starts laughing.

  "Oh you think that was funny right?" I ask him stripping off my clothes slowly teasing him as I do.

  I see his eyes light up with arousal and his smile becomes a pompous smirk which I respond to.

  Very seductively I expose my matching pant and bra making him groan and charge for me aroused. I quickly pick up my discharged clothes and run into the bathroom closing the door with the bolt.

  "Fuck baby don't be like that. You can't get me all worked up and not deliver." He groans repeatedly knocking the door. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I hear him ask Chris who must have entered the room.

  I would give anything to be a fly on the wall right now just to see the look on his face right now.

  "Don't take out your sexual frustration on me bro. I'm just here to wait for the both of you to get ready so we all go for breakfast. I'm really starving right now." He says defensively making me laugh.

  I'm trying to picture both their face right now as I take off my bra and panties so I can jump into the shower.

  "You are being a cockblocker right now and its so uncool, I will get you back for it. What where you doing with my babe anyway?" I ask him curious and angry.

  "Ask your babe man. I can see your aroused dick from here bro and that's so uncool." Says Chris making Prince groan out in frustration.

  "I'm supposed to be aroused fool. You would be too if your sexy as fuck girlfriend strips down to her undies and leaves you hanging to face your ugly ass roommate." He replies frustrated.

  "I seriously didn't need that image in my head. Its been a real struggle not to kiss those her delectable lips and have her underneath me." Replies Chris grumbling.

  "Then its a good thing you didn't see her half naked or naked. Because if you ever place a hand on her with sexual intentions I'm going to break all your bones slowly and then sniff the life out of you. I will not consider our friendship. Nobody touches her but me!" He growls out scaring even me with his possessive and dominating voice.

  "Down boy! Hearing you describe how you are going to kill me has flushed all but sisterly affections towards her from my brain." Says Chris seriously wincing like he was in actual pain.

  I get out of the shower as soon as I finish bathing then hastely towel dry and exit the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and my hair piled on top of my head.

  "Fuck baby! You really want me to kill Chris don't you?" Asks Prince standing in front of me and blocking me from chris view. "That guy would really love to fuck your brains out, the only thing holding him back now is our friendship. You parading in front of him with just a towel that I know you are naked underneath is the biggest temptation ever." He continues chastisizing me.

  "If you hadn't been stupid earlier we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. I need my clothes and a clean set of undies." I inform him.

  "Just tell me what you need and I will get them for you." He volunteers gently shoving me back into the bathroom making me laugh at the expression on Chris face. He even has his eyes firmly shut.

  For peace to reign I decide to give in to his request. "I really don't know what your problem is Prince its not like I'm naked or anything. Just bring me the white jumpsuit, its on the hanger and any matching set of underwear." I say.

  Thank God the material wasn't transparent so I didn't have to worry about the selection of the undies. As he goes in search of the clothes I apply my body lotion and apply my makeup. I decide on smokey eyes and a blood red lipstick. My makeup was in contrast to my choice of clothes. While my clothe screamed innocence my makeup screamed siren.

  Prince brings a pair of red boy cut panties and its accompanying matching bra. I look at him when he passes them to me and he winks. I close the door on his face, hear him grumble and smile. I come out fully dressed and it doesn't make things any easier.

  "A naked you is better than this! You are playing with my sanity baby. How do I fend off the guys when you are looking like candy." He groans walking up to me.

  "Stop complaining so much and take a shower, I'm starving." I inform him.

  "I just remember I have nothing to wear." He says smacking himself on the head.

  "I have what you will wear so bath." I tell him pushing him into the bathroom and shutting the door.

  I open the wardrope and bring out the plastic bag I had delivered yesterday then zip it open. I carefully line the black jeans, white polo and black jacket on the bed while chris whistles coming to inspect the spread.

  "You've got a very great fashion sense girl!" He exclaims making me laugh.

  I take out his new white sneakers and place it at the foot of the bed.

  "Tell him I will be back in a few minutes I just need to make some calls and make sure everything is ready for this evening." I inform him winking.