PRINCE

I hear her on the phone and tip toe to eavesdrop on her conversation. And just like my greatest fear she was on the phone to a guy named Vince.

  I don't know how I will be able to cope with other guys. Because apart from the feelings I have no other hold on her. She is on a world of her own and I'm way below her. Honestly I have strong feeling for her. Fell head long in love with her during our chats. If I had known she was this big of a deal I won't have given her my heart so easily.

  I can't hear Vince's side of the conversation but I hear her apologise for being wrong. That apology breaks my heart because the Mystique I know rarely apologises. Dozens of times she had been on the wrong she had rarely bothered to apologise always shifting the blame from herself and heaping them on me.

    Here she was apologizing to someone else. I'm so confused right now. I noticed that recently her love seems reduced, distant and was convinced she was no longer interested in the relationship. I had braced myself for the breakup and was shocked when she told me she was coming to visit me finally. It had boosted my hope and feelings and had me believing that the diminished love I perceive was a thing of my mind. She had resumed her frequent calling streak and always enquired about my welfare.

  Just last week she had a brand new Samsung phone sent to me when I told her mine was having some issues and I didn't have the money yet to get a new one. When I told her about it she hadn't made any comment about it, she had quickly changed the topic like she usually does when money comes up. Bam! The next day I was getting a delivery from a Jumia agent. And on opening the package it was a brand new Samsung 10. That action of hers had me falling for her all over again.

  She had me so hooked to her. No other person had given me as much attention, shown me love and spent so much on me like she has. She has me by my neck dragging me behind her literally. I just don't know what I would do if I have to compete for her feelings. The smile on her face has my heart splitting.

  I feel like crying but don't know how to start. A lot of things are running through my mind. Is that how she smiles after our calls? Does she even smile at all? I can't read her mind and its killing me. I would love to see and know first hand her value and placement of me. If God can give me the ability of mind reading right now I will die a happy man.

  Knowing that I've been absent for too long I decide to step into the room. She is sitting on the bed and pressing her phone no doubt replying her messages and chatting with others who definitely are not me. The smile on her face is priceless.

  I immediately make up my mind to do what I can to keep her attention. I don't know what it is exactly but I'm going to do the best I can to be the one to put and keep that smile on her face.

  "What has you smiling so bright?" I ask her lightly.

  "My younger sister wants to kill me with laughter. She is asking me to come adopt her kids because she needs to rest. She wants us to switch bodies so she can have my life." She replies looking up at me.

  The room is dimly lit but with the reflection of the light on her face she looks angelic. Her beauty was what attracted me to her and right now her looks has me holding on to the love I have for her. She looks so innocent. She doesn't look tainted by life and wealth and it has my heart beating steadily.

   "Your beauty is captivating! Its leaves me speechless every time I look at you." I tell her making her smile bigger.

  "Mr smooth talker!" Is her reply. Its the only thing she says whenever I compliment her.

    "Its the God's honest truth and you know it." I tell her taking her phone from her and tossing it away from her and kneeling between her open legs.

  She looks at me funny then smiles.

  "Are you hungry yet?" She asks me trying to escape my gaze.

  "Yes I'm very hungry and I need to eat so badly. Especially considering how sumptuous the spread out meal looks." I reply taking a hold of her nightie and pulling it off her body.

  With no resistance she allows me take off her nightie and sexy panty. I stare at her beautiful body for some minutes making her squirm in discomfort. I take off my shirt and then boxers then push her to lie down on her back fully. I spread her legs some more to accommodate myself.

  I reach for her lips and we start to kiss. I start the kiss real slow and try to communicate my innermost of feelings through the kiss. She must have pick up on my deep need to have her in the most intimate ways.

  The kiss heats up and we both get lost in each other. She wraps her legs around me urging me with desperation to insert my dick inside her. I oblige her and gently enter into her pussy, groaning at her heat and how she fits me like a glove.

  Our love making this time is slow and deeper. Despite her trashing and asking me to go faster and harder I maintain the mind numbing slow pace. My nerves are standing on edge and my sanity is trying to fly out the window but I still go slow. We go at it for over thirty minutes before we both go off in a much needed release and an earth shattering orgasm.

  I laugh with all my strength when I see Mystique lying sated and boneless and not making any move to get up and go shower as she claims is her custom.

  "Get up let's go take a shower." I whisper in her ears then trail kisses down her neck feeling a strong need to leave her a hickey but knowing it wouldn't be appropriate considering her person.

  "Later!" Is the only response she could give.

  I laugh at her then with my last strength I get up go into the bathroom ease myself and clean myself off. I wet a small towel with warm water then proceed to use it to wipe her gently with her barely able to open her eyes.

  Funny that I could make her feel so tired and boneless. She was always going on and on about how she always needed to take a shower after sex for her to be able to sleep. Here she was sleeping without her much needed shower. I must have successfully done something her previous lovers have failed to do and at that I smile.

  At least if all else fails I know that I can keep her by my side with earth shaking orgasms.

  After returning the towel to the bathroom I notice its a few minutes to midnight so I slip into bed besides my baby and spoon her close to me. Falling into a restful night sleep with a smile on my lips.