MYSTIQUE

I'm jolted awake with a strong need to pee and eat. As I try to move I notice that I'm held in place on Princes chest by his  wrapped around me. I try to extricate myself without waking him but it wasn't possible. So I had to tap him awake making him wake up slowly and disoriented with his surroundings.

  "Do you mind releasing me from the chains you call arms. I need to pee." I whisper yell at him making him laugh.

  "You are the most elusive person I know and holding you firmly is the only way I'm guaranteed to wake up with you in my arms." He informs me loosening his hold.

I rush to the bathroom and take a pee. The hot flow rubs against my sensitive folds as it makes it way into the toilet bowl making me groan in pain and pleasure. I reach for the scoop and fill it with cool tap water which I use to thoroughly wash my pussy and ass, then wipe dry with a towel. I wash my hands, dry it then exit the bathroom still naked.

  My focus is at the bag containing the suya. I reach for it then extract a can of water from the fridge and make my way to the  small sitting area on one side of the room. I unwrap the suya and proceed to start eating while Prince stares at me like I'm a strange specie.

  "Aren't you eating?" I ask him

  "Its 3 am baby. Its too late or do I say too early to be eating." He replies.

  "Depends on how you look at it. If I was in the U.S I would be having dinner around this time. Besides I'm hungry and I don't need a clock to tell me when to eat." I inform him watching him stay fixed on the spot I left him.

  Hahahahahahah! He laughs at my comment then walks up to me taking the seat opposite mine.

  "You are a bad influence on me." He says me teasing.

  "There is no need to be badly influenced then." I tell him reaching for the suya spread and trying to remove it from his reach.

  "There is no way I can love you without your influence. Besides if I don't eat you to won't be happy." He says as an excuse.

  "Trust me if you don't eat, I will appreciate it the most. Nothing beats me eating this whole meat all by myself. You know I have a very deep love for meat." I remind him.

  "I know that doesn't apply to me. We are supposed to share everything." He says.

  I laugh at his conviction. He surely doesn't know me in that regards. There is no love strong enough to get me to share my meat or fish if it wasn't enough. He doesn't know that the only reason he was even invited to partake in this feast is because it was more than enough for four people.

  "How do you stay so fit if you eat as much as you do. If not for your packs I would have thought that you had your stomach, waist, thighs, butts and boobs surgically arranged." He says making me laugh.

  "Its the popular belief making round the circles I frequent. Those that haven't seen the pack are always asking for my recommendation of a plastic surgery. This body was gotten the hardest way ever. First thing I did was join a ketogenic 40 days boot camp eating healthy. Then I registered in a gym and got a personal trainer. It took me over six months of tedious exercises and eating right to achieve this body. These days I eat what I like, workout for three hours at a go twice a week and voila I'm in shape." I inform him.

  He stares at me wide eyes. "Isn't three hours too much?" He asks.

  "Nah! Not with all the junks I consume. Most times I feel the three hours are not enough especially when I'm in London. Their food are loaded with cholesterol and fats but they are heavenly." I inform him.

  "Thank God I've got great metabolism because there is no way I will exercise for that long." He says.

  "You are saying that because I don't have your time yet. When I have your time you will exercise everyday. Not just to stay fitter but to be healthier." I say getting up and going to wash my hands having had enough.

  At the bathroom I wash my hands with soap then rinse with water.

After drinking enough water I climb the bed and try to fall asleep.

  "Don't tell me that you are going right back to sleep just like that after flaunting your hot bod and getting me all excited." Says Prince from where he was seated eating. 

  "Better remove your mind from any more sex this night. Definitely not after you have used your fingers in eating something that contains that great deal of pepper. There is no way I want your hands anywhere near my delicates in that condition." I reply him very serious.

  "But I'm going to thoroughly wash them!" He fires back.

  "Even at that. Go to sleep. I'm not even taking that risk." I tell him reaching and pulling the cover up to my chin.