PRINCE

"You've got to stop smiling like a mentally deranged person." Chris tells me.

  "How is my smile now a part of your problem?" I ask him still smiling.

  Right now I didn't care what he has to say. Our matriculation is coming a day to my birthday and my baby was on her way. Mehn did I miss the hell out of her.

  "You don't know how to hold yourself oh! With chicks you need to behave like they don't affect you so much if not they are going to stump over your feelings and break your heart. You can't give them that power mehn!" Says Chris starting to lecture me as usual.

  "Mr relationship expert that doesn't have a girlfriend or know how to keep a girl longer than a week. My advice is that you stop doing things by whatever book you use. When you love somebody let them know, let it show and reflect in all you do. I'm not going to school my feelings because you think it wouldn't make me appear tough. Yes I'm excited she is coming because I miss her. There is no book right now that would even succeed in teaching me how to control that feeling." I lecture him back.

  What is wrong with these guys is still evading me. Anytime we are gathered together one of them always have a self acclaimed successful tip on how to keep a girl coming over and over for seconds. I didn't need to play by any book, Infact I didn't need to play at all. All I wanted to do was love without holding back.

  Chris has been girls magnet since he got here. He attracts them in droves because of his american accent. Unlike the boys and girl trying to mimick the way the Americans speak his was natural. After all he grew up there. When the girls came by he always tried to sync one of their friends on me and I've never fallen for them.

    "So you're just going to be smiling at her like you are a loony bin?" He asks smiling.

  "If that's what the smile on my face looks like then that's how I'm going to leave it. She deserves it." I inform him.

  "Since you won't school your features still dress up. You wouldn't want her to think you didn't put in any effort." He tells me looking at my attire disapprovingly.

  "There is nothing wrong with putting on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. Or is it the slide on slippers that's meeting your disapproval. You american just think sneakers must be added to every dressing to make it doped up." I inform him.

  "Girls dig that shit. They eat it up like its candy. A good pair of sneakers bring your A game to the table. You need to learn that." He says looking at me like a petulant child.

  "I feel you mehn! I really do and I get what you're trying to say but she doesn't care about that shit. All she cares about are that your clothes are neat and you are decently dressed. She has a great fashion sense and doesn't even dress up so glam herself. When she gets here you would understand exactly what I'm trying to say." I say.

  "We haven't talked about the plan yet. When she gets here how much privacy do you need. How long should I get lost so you can get your groove on before you die of sexual frustration?" He asks with a smirk.

  "There would be no need to leave. There is no way under this earth that Mystique would agree to have sex here in a dorm where everyone can hear. And I know from experience that the guys would want to know what's done and there would be peepers. She's smart and classy and not a chick you just fuck anywhere. When I want to get my groove on I will go to her hotel room." I say smiling, knowing I was going to finally get my dick wet after over a month of not having any.

  "You are weird. If I was the one who has had to go without all these while the first thing I'm going to do is get my groove on before we even exchange greeting." He says making me laugh.