PRINCE

With deep patience I bath and leave her to continue her bathing alone. As long as she knows that as soon as she steps out of that bathroom all bets are off.

  During the drive from the suya stand I had consumed two cans of monster energy drink and so has she. Right now I'm sitting naked on the bed sipping another can of monster.

  She steps out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and the sight is heavenly. She looks at me in accusation and I smile because I'm responsible for her missing undies and night gown.

  "For what I have planned you won't be needing any clothes!" I tell her.

  She doesn't respond to me just walks up to the mini fridge and extract a can of monster. She guzzles it like its a marathon.

  Its obvious that she is nervous. I smile because for someone who exudes confidence, she sure looks kinda scared.

  "Is there anything you would love to tell me before we proceed?" I ask her wanting the truth and needing to try and calm her down.

  "Like what?" She asks looking and sounding confused.

  "Nothing!" I reply walking to her and merging our lips in a gentle kiss.

  The kiss starts all innocent and then gets more needy. I pull her close to me and deepen the kiss.

  Her hands start roaming my naked neck and leaving a trail to my chest where she flicks my nipples with her fingers, eliciting a deep groan from me.

  I lose the towel she has wrapped around her and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me and we become lost in a tangle of arms and limbs.

  I run my hands down her back, tracing her spine and grabbing for her ass. Its softness is mind blowing so I spank it gently making her moan. I walk backwards until my leg touches the bed. I tighten my hold on her and sit with her still attached to me. The intensity of the kiss and the need to be in her is so strong that I need to get her ready to accommodate my girth real fast.

  I detach our lips and put the nipple of one of her breast in my mouth and suck on it hard. While she bites on the pulse point of my neck. I reach for her clit and rub on it seeing that she was already wet. I penetrate her with one finger, then add another and then another and when she could comfortably accommodate them, I lift her up and gently place her on my overly erect dick.

  As she envelops my dick with her pussy I let out a very loud and long drawn out groan. The need to fuck her with full force and without finesse is so strong but I don't want to hurt her.

  Seeing my response she takes over and start controlling the pace. At a point she raises herself almost totally off my dick and I quickly place my hands on her waist and force her back into position. She begins toiling with me driving me out of my mind crazy. When I couldn't take it anymore I raise her completely of my dick and deposit her on the bed.

  "Get on all fours!" I instruct her harshly my head being clouded with getting an orgasm.

  She obeys and I take my place behind her positioning her body the way I wanted it. I push her back down and place her face sideways on the pillow. Spread her legs wider and smack her butt cheeks a few times watching it turn a light shade of red.

  No longer being able to contain it, I very gently and slowly feed my dick into her pussy with a moan escaping from the both of us. After a few gentle strokes I increase the pace.

  Placing both hands on either part of her waist I proceeded to pound in and out of her in a very fast pace. Reaching for her breast and pinching her nipples. Her response was music to my ears and I pound in and out of her in a punishing pace. Her moans soon turn to loud cries.

  During our chats I've always told her that for all the blue balls she gave me she was going to cry out in the throes of passion and now it was happening.

  As I pound into her I noticed her trying to withdraw from my hold so I spank her ass cheeks and hold onto her more firmly. She starts shaking from an impending orgasm and I pick up the pace some more. I reach for her clit and  start rubbing on it furiously making her scream out in orgasm. A few punishing strokes and I fly off the hook with her too. Spilling my sperms into her cervix, praying she gets pregnant and knowing she wouldn't. I remove my now softening dick and fall besides her on the bed.

  I try to gather her to me and she evades jumping up from her position and running into the bathroom. Her action makes me smile because I know she would sure be taking a lot of showers after each round of sex.