MYSTIQUE

I heat up the food and set the table.

  "I see somebody being the perfect wife material." Says Prince wrapping his hands around my waist and making me laugh.

  "I love to eat, plus I wanted to do something different for you. Something more traditional." I tell him.

  "Its good to see I've made the right choice." He says kissing me on my neck, with how hard the kiss had been I knew he was leaving an hickey.

  "Behave yourself Mr!" I say scolding him and breaking away from his hold.

  "You do know we are perfect together right?" He asks me smirking at me while taking his seat.

  "Oh really?" I ask him smiling too.

  "Yes! Its almost like we were cut from the same cloth. You fit me perfectly in every way its unbelievable." He says while watching me dish his food.

  "Interesting! So now you are saying I'm custom made to fit you?" I ask him messing around with him.

  "Absolutely." He replies.

  "That's a very sexist thing to say. I prepare a meal for you and now I'm tailor made for you? Like seriously? You want to start acting like a cock sure asshole." I inform him laughing.

  "Why won't I be cock sure? My babe is drop dead gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, loving, caring and can match my crazy pace in the bedroom plus she is domesticated to me that's the perfect material for a wife." He informs me.

   "Just eat your food before you kill me with laughter." I say to him making me laugh.

   "I'm being serious baby. I know we agreed I'm going to put wifing you till I graduated but I'm not sure I can wait that long. I'm making good money right now and with my investments I will make even more. I've made up my mind to wife you sooner, I'm tired of having to spend months apart from you." He says looking serious.

   "Baby eat. We have all the time in the world to talk about getting married. I set us up with an artist for 4pm, so we have to get ready before then so we are not late."

   "And here I was thinking we were going to have some downtime after this. You sure know how to kill an erection." He grumbles with a pout.

PRINCE!

   I want to believe that our current location isn't exactly where I'm thinking it is. I'm smiling like I'm crazy because this girlfriend of mine just keeps surprising me with crazy stunts.

  "So have you picked a design you want to be inked with? Your girlfriend was quite specific with hers and I must admit its the first time I'm going to do something so bold and unique." Says Nate who introduces himself as the tatoo artist.

  "This has all been a surprise to me so I've not had the chance of thinking up a design for my skin. I've admired some Chinese write up though and if I can spell her name in Chinese I would love to have that inked permanently on me " I reply looking around for Mystique who seems to have vanished into thin air.

   "Warren got started on her design, its kind of complicated and would take a little while." Say Nate obviously noticing my searching gaze.

  "What is she having drawn by the way?" I ask him curious to know.

  "A pink eagle carrying a giant grey wolf alpha while descending into the skies. Then she is having Prince written underneath the tat." He informs me shocking me.

  "Fuck that is some deep and complicated shit!" I exclaim whistling.

  "Yes, she was trying to depict strength, leadership, farsightedness and zeal. I've never had to come up with something so unique ever. All girls need are butterflies, love, cupid or to spell their partners name. The moment she walked in looking lost, out of place but confident I knew she was going to be my muse. And I must confess since she stepped in here the air has been electric. I've had more designs than ever."

   "In light of that I feel what I'm planning to get is insignificant." I say feeling kinda defeated.

   She always keeps knocking me on my ass and wanting me to do better and some more. This has ceased to be a competition if it was meant to be one, cause I already failed.

  "Don't worry I know how we can make yours stand out. I would personally prefer if you had the script in English though, it a would pack more of a punch if you did. Most people associate Chinese writing as meaningless words." He says as a suggestion.

  "Okay let's see the design you had in mind." I say walking behind him as he leads the way to a small office.

  After careful consideration of the design I decided to get it done on my biceps. I want it very visible when I wear certain types of clothes. To make it more meaningful I'm adding an anchor to show to the world that she is my anchor. I'm having her name imprinted in the anchor in a very unique way. The anchor is my way of showing her that she grounds me, she's my source of strength, leadership and decisions. She's my fucking high when I'm low. I need her to know how important to me she really is.

  As Nate prepares the equipments for the tating I call the hotel and push our reservations back further. Hearing she is having the tatoo on her back has me smiling at the backless dress I got for her.

  After what seems like ages because of the pain Nate get through with my tat and allows me walk yo the mirror to take a good look at my now marked skin. After allowing me to admire it for some while he robs a jelly like substance on it saying its to prevent swelling and infection. Then he covers it with a clear piece of nylon to avoid water from touching it until its fully healed.

  As we exit the private room we've been in I see Mystique laughing at something a really handsome guy was saying and I must admit I was instantly filled with jealousy which makes me wince. I school my features when I remember she is all mine and just got my name tatted on her. I walk up to her and kiss the hell out of her not caring about our audience.

  Laughs and catcalls made me break out of the kiss. I watch her smile so innocently and I can't thank the stars enough for having her by my side.

  "You young lady are in a lot of trouble." I whisper to her smiling.

   She laughs it off. We both say out goodbyes and head out. Its 7pm and the metropolis is bubbling like crazy. I can even smell all the love in the air, must be the spirit of valentine. The driver brings us to the house and she sends him away for the night.

   "I've got a surprise of my own." I tell her as we walk into the house.

  "Oh really? And what's that?" She ask turning in her tracks to face me and run her hands over my chest while staring at my tat.

  "There is no way you are going to seduce the surprise out of me. So just go upstairs, make yourself so captivating that I can't get my eyes off you and same applies to other men. I have a ourfit laid out for you." I inform her placing a peck on her lips as she lights up and starts running towards the bedroom.

  I shake my head, enter one of the spare rooms to freshen up then change into my outfit while she gets ready.

  "A limo? Seriously? Are you out of your freaking mind Prince?" She asks jumping up and down then running up to me.

  I know I should be paying attention to her rants and rave but I can't take my eyes off her. Her backless dress is reveling all the pink, red, green, grey and black ink she has on her back. The front slit of the dress stops mid thigh flirting very closely with being too indecent for being public. Her silver purse and high heels open toed shoes complements her red gown which is in turn alluring with her white creamy skin. She is a whole menu and right now I can't pick on where I wanted to stare at first. I'm so mesmerized its like I can't breathe. She's absolutely breathtaking and its shocking how someone can be this perfect or suiting.