MYSTIQUE

I take a shower then dress up for bed. I curl to my side and before long I was fast asleep thanks to the sleeping pill I took. I knew he would chase after me apologising and I was going to forgive him but for once he wasn't going to get it easy. He already ruined the mood so we both just might as well call it a night.

   I wake up when I feel shocking cold. My eyes snap open when I couldn't seem to make use of my hand to reach to coverlet which would provide some warmth.

   I wake up to find myself in a most shocking position and situation.

   "What are you doing?" I ask a wide eyed Prince that was staring at me.

   "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to wake you up of course." He replies nonchalantly like waking up to find oneself tied down to the bed was normal.

   "Have you lost your mind or something?" I ask again staring at him as he scoops a spoon of ice cream into his mouth. A look at the time discloses its 3am and he has me tied to the bed while he licked ice cream.

   "Something like that. Since you seem to be a fan of restriction I've decided to fulfill a few fantasies before dawn. I want you screaming so loud that your neighbours would hear." He replies standing up from the bed and taking off his sleeping clothes which he must have thrown on after bathing.

   "So baby while you slept I was busy thinking. You know how much I love your body especially now that my name is tatted on your skin. First I'm going to taste every inch of you flavoured with ice cream and we'll see where it leads us." He informs me coming to knee in between my legs he has tied spread eagled holding a pair of scissors.

   "Prince don't do this." I say trying to force the words out but failing to do it firmly.

   "I see your pulse, I see you swallowing. We both know you want this, so just play along and I might let you return the favour later." He replies briskly cutting away my nightie and panties.

   The cold steel of the scissors touches my skin and gives me goose bumps that makes him smile. After discarding the clothes, he reaches for the can of ice cream and with the back of the spoon spread some on my face and forehead making me close my eyes. I feel him lean forward and start licking gently. When he gets to my breast he spends more time licking around the aroela without touching the nipple. This action makes me all hot and bothered and when I couldn't take it any further I beg.

   "Prince please!"

   "Please what? Ask and its yours." He replies.

   "Suck my nipples." I tell him watching him smile.

   "With pleasure." Was his only reply before he starts sucking at them in earnest.

   If this was meant to be a punishment for just me then he failed because by the time he gets to my stomach he is moaning in desire and ferocious need alongside me. I can see precum on his erect dick, glistening the tip. He cups my mould, inhales it then let out a growl. I'm completely drenched and he notices it.

   Before I can process, he positions at my entrance and drives into me in one thrust making the both of us groan in pleasure. Like a man possessed he pounds into me with intent. The room fills with sounds of moaning and intense coupling. I struggle with my bindings needing to run my hands over his body. He latches on to a niple then suck down on it hard making me arch my back from the mattress. I meet him trust for trust and together we ride to orgasm. He collapses on top of me, while I lie boneless. We are both basking in the euphoria of what we just encountered.