MYSTIQUE

I'm stunned shut right now as much as this is turning me on like mad, this is a part of Prince I haven't seen before. Someone is definitely growing up. I smile and begin to strip after kneeling on my knees.

  As soon as my breast is exposed he pounced on me.

  "Your breast always has my interest!" He says gentling rubbing on them and pinching the nipples lightly. At his action I moan and halt my stripping deciding to focus on the sensations I was feeling right now.

  "Fucking strip baby before I spank you for disobedience." He whispers in my ear drawing his teeth against my ear lobe and getting me moaning loudly and pooling between my legs.

  I quickly chunk off my shorts and panties and he pushes me on the bed so I'm lying facing upward.

  "By the time I'm through with you when you think of sex you are going to feel me fucking you." He says to me lying on top of me and spreading my legs.

  As he positions himself at my entrance rubbing his dick head against my sloppy entrance I moan out louder and lift my hips to get him to enter inside already.

  He places one hand on my stomach holding my back down then drives into me making me scream out at the unexpected force with which he had driven forward.

  "Brace yourself. This is going to be the ride of your life." Was the only warning I got before he started driving like a madman from hell.

  The poundings were hard and fast and a glance at his face show his face was shroud in focus and intent and he was staring back at me. I close my eyes at the intense feelings clouding me and he increases the pace to get my attention. No word was needed for me to know he wanted my attention solely on him. He kept up his pace for what feels like hours. My pussy was dripping like a fountain and pulsing. My pussy was hot and Prince didn't seem to mind.

  "Fuck baby! You're addicting." He groans maintaining his punishing pace.

  I've never prayed for him to cum like I'm praying he does now before he leaves permanent damages on my pussy. As I'm lost in my prayer I feel his hand on my clit as he rubs it in circles flooding me with immerse pleasure to balance the pain. I screamed his name as I orgasm and he follows immediately after me muttering how I was his and no one else's.

  He collapses besides me facing upward. I have never been this exhausted like I was right now. I expose my pulsing hot pussy to the cool air from the air conditioner so that it can cool it down a little. The last thing I hear is Prince laughing as I fall into deep sleep.

  "Wake up sleepy head! Someone's banging on your door." Prince says shaking me awake.

  "Who could that be?" I ask groggily tossing on my dressing gown and hurrying downstairs.

  I open the door to see a virtual stranger standing on my pavement.

  "Sorry to disturb you miss. I'm your neighbour next door, I just got the place and the locks have refused to open. Please could I wait here while the company come fix it? It's hot out here." He rushes out.

  I see desperation and pleading in his eyes and usher him inside then close the door behind him. I study him incase he does something stupid and I needed a description for the police.

  "Could you please look at that wall clock?" I ask pointing at the wall clock I wanted him to look at.

  He laughs but obliges me.

  "I get. You want the security footage to capture my face." He says with a smile.

  "Yes, something like that. Its not my usual behaviour to allow strangers into my house. While I'm making an exception I need to do it with a little wisdom." I inform him belting my dressing gown tighter.

  He laughs at my outburst. "My name is Charles Hamilton, I've lived next to you for over a year but you are never home and when you are you are always out. Your house keeper knows me though, I was actually expecting her to be the one to open the door for me." He says stretching his hands for a handshake.

  "My name is Mystique Osas." I reply accepting his handshake.

  "Its good to finally meet you. You're as pretty as I've heard." He says as a compliment blatantly looking at me.

  "Oh! So you are a womanizer? Interesting!" I say extracting my hands from his.

  "I just like to say things like I see them and you are beautiful. But I guess you hear that a lot." He says as he takes the seat I indicate.

  "Yes! I've heard it so much that its become a bore. I will let aunt Laura know you are here so she comes keep you company." I say reaching for the intercom and asking laura to come by.

  "You could keep me company. I would like to get to know you better and if possible........." He trails off as Prince comes into sight making me smile.

  "Is everything okay baby?" He asks coming to stand behind me and placing a kiss on my forehead using it as an opportunity to glare at Charles.

  "Yes boo! Everything is fine. My neighbour just needed a cool place to wait for someone. My housekeeper is on her way to keep him company though." I say trying to get him to sheath his jealousy.

  "I didn't mean to be a bother. Didn't even know that she was home much less with a companion. My name is Charles." Says Charles standing up and reaching Prince for a handshake.

  "Its no problem bro. My name is Prince and I'm the boyfriend of this gorgeous beauty." Says Prince wrapping his hands around my waist after the handshake.

  "You make a cute couple." Says Charles being honest. "Was just about to ask her out for dinner but now knowing she is in a relationship I'll back off." Says chris opening his suit jacket to get more comfortable on the couch.

  "That's soothing to hear because I don't share and she doesn't cheat." Says a prince taking a seat opposite him. "I'll keep him company till your housekeeper comes. You should change into something that doesn't give out the fact that you are naked underneath it. Its driving me crazy!" Prince says making me blush and smack the back of his head. Charles chokes out a cough and divert his gaze from me.

  Praying the ground opens up and swallows me I walk out of the room with all the confidence I can muster and head for my bedroom. I jump into the shower for a quick bath and put on a white T-shirt and lounge pants. Then extract both our phones from the charger and go back downstairs.