PRINCE

She has held herself thus far. I've always knew she could stand and speak for herself but I didn't expect her to answer even the most intrusive of questions.

  "Do you give out gifts to your fans?" Asks Deke

  "Yes! Its necessary to show your appreciation to your supporters. Every single one of them is important so I give them an opportunity to win something for their loyalty." She replies.

  "A popular paper abroad ran a story about how you gifted houses and other tangible cash gifts to some extremely needy people." Says Deke smiling.

  "The media are always running different stories and I haven't seen a reason to debunk or accept their news. They do it to everybody and I'm not special. I'm also in support of the biblical saying that 'when your right hand gives, your left hand shouldn't know about it." Says Mystique.

  "What church do you attend?" He asks again.

  "Sadly I'm not a church person. I have and read the bible but on Sundays I sleep. Churches and me don't mix well. I've seen a lot of fake pastors that I don't trust anyone. Also their insistence on offering and tithes doesn't sit well with me." She informs him.

  I've always known she didn't like going to church. She has different experiences and they are really not pleasant. She even complained about how guys used the pretense of brother in Christ to chat up and sleep with all the females in the church.

  I see Deke trying to ask another question and I had to step in before he said something stupid.

  "Pleasee the questioning is enough. This is not the police station and she is not under arrest. She is a guest let's accord her some privacy. If she has always been this forth coming with information then she would have guards with her all the time. I feel she is supplying answer to the questions because she feel she has to and I don't want that." I say stunning everyone with the harshness in my voice.

  "Its okay Prince, I don't mind answering the questions. Its only a matter of time before the Nigeria media pick up on the fact that I exist. When they do these things will become public. Besides I have guards, they just are not the intrusive type." She says laughing.

  "So what's keeping you busy these days?" Asks Jane trying to move to neutral topic but failing.

  "I'm helping a friend Roberts with rebranding of his hotel. Knew him way back and now that he had difficulties I have to assist because he is one person that had my back when my back needed watching the most."

  "But the accommodation is costing you a fortune." Says my mum.

  "My accommodation and feeding is actually on the house. My money is no good there. Even if I wasn't helping him out, I would still have stayed there for free."

  "So its true that the rich get a lot of freebies even when they can afford it but the poor person had to pay for everything, even when they can't afford it!" Says Deke.

  "Well its life, I didn't write the rules. Also giving rich people freebies means they get to be in your debt. They usually collect the payment anytime and anyway they want. And frankly most times its cheaper to just pay for the service you received." She says.

  Her phone rings and she announces its her mum and asks to take it at the table which everyone agrees to. I guess we all want to see how she relates with her mum. 

  "Mumsy! Good evening ma! How far?" She says into the phone.

  She listens for a response.

  "I promised them 10 thousand naira each. So you will have to sort them out. Besides how many are they?" She asks.

  "They deserve it. Just leave the issue for them and my lawyers. Your visa has been processed so you are set. Hope you are fine?" She asks.

  She laughs at something her mother says.

  "Actually I'm eating dinner with a friends family. Plus I'm getting as much rest as I can. If we can finagle ourselves from this project then I will retire early. Then I will get to rest. We'll talk later before I sleep because right now I'm holding dinner and its not polite. Thanks for everything. You're one in a million." She says and ends the call.

  "I'm sorry about that but my mum is the only call I never leave unanswered if I can help it." She says.

  "What about your dad?" Asks Jane.

  "He's on vacation and from the looks of things he doesn't plan to return soon. That's an additional workload because we have to help monitor his businesses." She replies taking a drink of water.

"That means you don't have a family business?" Asks Jane.

  "Nah! Everybody does their own thing. That way nobody says how you should spend your money." She replies.

  Dinner finally gets done and we both make our way to the hotel stopping to get drinks and suya on the  way.

  At the hotel she is greeted by name and its obvious the staffs love her. Who wouldn't? When she was an epitome of beauty, brains, achievements and humilty.

  She had quick words with the hotel owner Roberts and she introduces me to him. From their rapport its clear they are close. They agree to meet up early to get an early start of the day and then we go up to her room. A room which was almost bigger than our three bedroom flat and was at the top of the building. The elevator ride was quiet as she was busy with her phone while I was busy staring at her.

  There have been countless times when her phone has alerted about an incoming call and she would end it. She did it all through dinner and was still doing it.

  I'm tempted to enquire who the caller was but with great pain and efforts I keep my mouth shut. I needed to learn to pick my battles.

  At the room she plugs her phone and excuses herself to take a shower. Without a formal invitation I join her there standing by the door post and crossing my right ankle against the right.

  I watch as she takes off her wig, lashes, watch, necklace and leg chain. She wipes her face free of makeup then takes off her clothes seductively. As she enters the shower stall she winks at me and shut the door which was definitely transparent.

  My dick has been constantly hard since she arrived and now it was impossible to keep it in my shorts. So I discard of my clothes as neatly as she did hers and join her in the bath stall. Surprise was all over her face but she said nothing.

  "You've kept me waiting for months!" I whisper in her ears from behind her pulling her into my body.

  "And what are you going to do about it?" She asks me with a smirk.

  "I'm finally going to fulfill all my promises and claim this hot body as mine." I tell her rubbing my now wet hard on on her very round and plump ass.

  "And you are confident there will be a claiming tonight?" She asks me.

  "Don't even deceive yourself that we would share a bed and I wouldn't fuck you seven ways to sunday. I've been patient and unless the world ends right now, I'm claiming my prize." I inform her.