PRINCE

"Miss-we-would-chat-before-we-sleep, how was your night?" Is the first thing I ask her when she picks up the call.

  She laughs out loud like she is accustomed to when she finds something funny. Her laughter is music to my ears and brings smile to my face.

  "My night was fab and yours bae?" She asks.

  "Twas good but could have been great if you hadn't switched off your phone all night." I informed her.

  "Im sorry about that. Was wiped out yesterday when I finally went to bed and didn't notice that my battery was flat." She explains.

  "You weren't wiped out when you left here yesterday and your battery definitely wasn't low either. So where did you go and what did you do?" I ask being suspicious.

  She laughs at my utterance and as is her custom skips the question with a sketchy answer. Saying I would know what she did yesterday when I came over later.

  "My mum wants you over for dinner today. She wants to know what you would like her to prepare." I inform her.

  "She doesn't have to do anything special. I would eat anything she prepares." She replies.

  "She is insisting on preparing something you would love and appreciate. So you have to pick something unless you want her to be offended."

  "What do you guys normally have for dinner?" She asks trying to get me to give her an expo.

  "Stop trying to play smart and tell me what you want prepared. And please request for something that you genuinely like because my brother and sister would be there as well and everybody would be focused on your facial expressions when you eat the food." I tell her.

  "Starch and banga or owoh soup would be fabulous. Don't want any special treatments though, it makes me shy." She says.

  "Its just my family, no need to be shy. When are you coming over?" I ask her.

  "Five should be fine. What should I wear?" She asks me.

  "Wear what you have on right now. We don't dress for dinner. Our house isn't the Buckingham palace." I tell joking.

"I've heard you oga! I'm kinda in the middle of something so I will call you when I'm on my way. Would be best I pick you up on my way." She informs me.

  "I don't get what could be taking your time and draining your energy when the me you came to see haven't even gotten my hands on you yet. You better not be doing something I won't like Mystique." I say to her.

  "Please leave me alone Prince. I'm busy. I will talk to you when I'm on my way." She says ending the call.

  This girl was hell bent on driving me insane. Its the only explanation for why she would just let my imagination run wild without a care. There had better not be another guy because I so was not going to share my babe with anyone else. I've told her countless times that I was the extremely jealous type and she had better taken it seriously.

  My day goes by slowly and as boring as it can get. The sales isn't too great either and its not surprising. Fridays are typically better than other weekdays but not as busy as the weekends.

  I'm pumping with excitement about seeing my baby later and will the time to fly by faster. Obtaining permission from my madam to resume work at 12 instead of 8 was met with a positive response. She even gave me the weekend off and I have plans to spend all my free time with Mystique.

  Around noon Jamil comes by and the first thing out of his mouth was to ask for my cute babe. His question brings to mind his behaviour from yesterday.

  "You know she is my babe right? And I'm not in any mood to lose her to anyone, talkless of you." I tell him.

  "Everyone knows she's yours. I'm definitely not trying to steal her from under you. She isn't even interested in being stolen. You had better put a lid on your jealousy before you do something stupid and lose her all on your own." He tell me sounding friendly.

  "As long as you keep your distance from her then I won't have a problem. I know your reputation with the girls and I don't even want you to pull any moves on her." I tell him.

   "I wasn't pulling any moves. Just wanted to liven the mood since you didn't remember your training. Instead of you to get her a drink and settled you were sucking her face almost cutting her air supply." He defends.

  "You wouldn't have had a reason to drum up a conversation if you had just minded your business. You knew she was here and you know that we were going to have been swapping saliva but you still decided to intrude on our private moment." I say.

  "It wasn't my intention. I just wanted to introduce myself. I really meant no harm." He tells me.

  "When you saw us you could have just sneaked out the way you sneaked in. That way she wouldn't have had a cause to get angry."

  "Please don't put her anger on me. You are the one who couldn't control yourself. You need to watch yourself before you trip up full time." He tells me.