PRINCE

"Was that necessary?" I ask when we were finally alone.

   "Yes. He shouldn't have to take advantage of you in that way. Repay the favour in another way okay." He informs me.

   "Another way? Like with a blow job or a quickie?" She asks teasing me.

   "You had better be joking. Even as a joke I'm definitely not smiling and wouldn't even want that picture in my head." I inform her, pulling her from her seat into my laps and placing a peck on her lips. "You are my responsibility, its my duty to look out for your interest."

   "I know. And for that I'm grateful." She says kissing me.

   "Huh huh!" Someone clears their throat making us sluggishly break apart. I look to see one of Marc's assistant standing inside the office. Mystique tries to get off my laps but I hold her in place.

   "What do you want?" I ask her harshly.

   "Marc wants the both of you in makeup." She says still in shock.

   "We've heard. We'll be there soon." I reply her wanting her to leave.

   "But you don't know the room." She says still looking at us funny.

   "Then we will bloody ask for directions." I reply her harshly needing her to get lost.

   Mystique places a palm on my cheek wordlessly asking me to calm down.

   "Please give us a few minutes of privacy. We'll join you outside shortly." Mystique says to her making her nod, smile and shut the door behind her.

   "What was that?" She asks me surprised.

   "All the assistants here do is gossip. What she just saw would be circulating the studio in no time. Its not good for our wanting to be on a low with the relationship." I reply making her laugh.

   "That's what you're scared about? I don't care who knows that I have feelings for you. I'm comfortable in our relationship." She informs me kissing my lips.

   "So you will say yes if I pop the question now?" I ask needing to press my luck now that I had the chance.

   "The question can wait for a while but I will say yes when you ask." She replies smiling.

   "I'll hold you to that promise." I inform her kissing her passionately until we hear a knock on the door that makes me groan.