MYSTIQUE

While Prince takes his bath I respond to some emails and messages. Although its a busy period I've kicked against bringing any work home now that he was around. Seeing how refreshing it can actually be I think I'm going to imbibe the culture of not bringing work home ever. All it did was mess with my sleep and reduce my performance the next day at work.

  I surf Instagram for a while to see what my handlers have out. The recent happenings is the upcoming release of my next book. Fans are raving mad about my next series and are asking for a faster release as they can't wait till the first of January. They needed to learn to exercise patience. The book was ready for distribution, all the retail outlets that carry my books have gotten their orders but they know the book must be placed on their shelves on the first day of January. I have a cartoon of the book in my library currently and was waiting to the first to gift it to fans who can not afford a copy of the latest book.

  Its funny how far I've come from that small girl who was so busy looking for publishing houses and agents to help me sell my first book. Its been heartbreaking not getting a tangible response, I had almost given up if not for the fact that I knew it was the only real and tangible means I had to being successful. As a reader of romance and books in general I knew deep down that I could write a great love story and was determined to do it. Patience finally paid off and here I was today.

  There's also a picture of me and my date for dinner with my publishing house. I know people would be concerned that I still had to hire escorts for my appearances but it was safer than having my relationship all over the place. I didn't operate like that and didn't plan to do that anytime soon.

  I visit Prince's page and smile. His posts was filled of him in different poses both alone and with partners. He was really extremely cool with the camera. His display picture was his first shoot with the both of us. I was standing in front of him in an elegant evening gown that Marc had ordered and he was in a three piece suit. We sure made a real cute couple and I guess his viewers thought so too because it had one of the most comments.

  Judging from his followers he was becoming quite popular especially with the ladies so I decide to give him a shout out on my personal page which was teaming with millions of followers. These days I barely use my personal account so I log it in. As usual people wanted to know where I've been and what I've been up to since I left The Grand at asaba. Some online trolls were claiming I was still there and needed to be rescued. To shut up the haters and give my followers some insight on how busy I've been I upload some pictures of me travelling and at the office. To crown it all I upload one of the pictures I took with Prince on his birthday and tagged it a day with my supermodel and place kisses emoji next to it.

   "What are you smiling about?" Asks Prince shocking me and taking a peek at my phone screen. "And here I was thinking I was going to catch you watching porn!" He says like he is disappointed.

  "I don't watch porn, its too fake and I don't need it." I inform him logging out of my personal Instagram and replacing of with my business page.

  "Girls never admit to watching porn so I'm not surprised." He informs me making me smack him lightly on his arms. "That's the second time today you are hitting me, should I be worried about being abused?" He asks smirking.

  "Like I have the strength to do that!" I scuffle. "How could you say something like that outloud especially when there was a stranger there?" I enquire remembering what he did that afternoon.

  "For starters what you had on was real transparent when you were standing in direct path of the light, I could see you were naked underneath and so could he. I was actually mad you had my goods on display plus it was turning me on."

  "So you had to be so vulgar about it?" I ask him shaking my head.

  "Yes it was either say it like that or gorge out his eyes that he couldn't get off  of you or whisk you back to the room so we continue from where we stopped." He responds. "Seriously baby you need to be mindful of how you dress around other guys before I get arrested for doing something stupid to the idiot who stares at you too long and lustily." He says further.

  "I didn't know that it was transparent at all." I say sitting on his laps and placing my hand around his neck while he messed around on his phone. I take a look and find him on Instagram.

  "Baby I'm really tempted to upload all our pictures on my handle. Like seriously this lowkey dating thing is driving me nuts." He informs me looking me in the eye.

  "I know. You can get them up just don't put suspicious captions. Besides I'm not the only female you've had pictures with on your wall so they really are not going to pay too much attention to the both of us." I reply.

  "They will. I have over a hundred photos of us and everybody in their right frame of mind would know I look and feel different around you." He replies.

  "Upload them if the pressure becomes too much my HR team would have to come up with something." I inform him trying to cave a little for him because I really do get his position. He was young and wanted the world to see he was in a relationship. He just didn't know how much pressure he could get under if he went public with his relationship. I was going to have people all over my business digging up things about me that I didn't want dug up.

  He smiles at my approval and together we select the pictures he could upload. He really did have hundreds of pictures of the both us. I request for some and together we choose twenty two pictures he could have online.

  We spend hours talking and fall asleep very late.

   The next day we get up and hit the gym together for the first time ever I get to observe him and the equipments as he does his things. He does bench press, lift weights, runs and cycles. I laugh at his current dedication. This is the same Prince that refused to follow me to the gym insisting he loved his body the was it was back then.

  "Take a picture it would last longer then." He tells me without actually looking at me.

  "I just might." I say smiling and returning to my crunches. "You look real handsome by the way!" I tease him making him groan.

  "Don't do this now baby!" He warns me making me laugh harder.

  "Do what? Tell you how handsome you are? Or how cute you look lifting those weights?" I ask moving to the machine where I can get started on my sit ups.

  "You are going pay for teasing me. You almost made me injure myself!" He says abandoning his weights and coming to meet me.

  "Behave yourself Prince. I need my workouts." I inform him.

  "But you look so beautiful its breathe taking. The way your body's glistening with sweat." He says holding my waist and nudging me to get off the machine.

And just like that our exercises was forgotten and we rode to orgasm with me staying on top and him lying on the exercise mat. After the intense make out session we take our bath and eat a breakfast of spaghetti and seafood sauce.

  It was a great week well spent with a great company.