Chapter 005 - 008

Chapter 005: Dark history

Mo Jun Ye calmly talked with Xue Qingyan, and hoped that the two of them could get along well in the future and create a better future together.

After Xue Qingcheng heard Mo Junye's words, she couldn't help being severely shocked. Then she thought that Mo Junye's attitude towards him would suddenly change drastically, probably because of a major blow.

I heard that some people's temperaments will indeed change drastically after suffering a major blow.

But Xue Qingyan still couldn't believe Mo Junye, but although Mo Junye's eyes looked a little scary, they didn't do any real harm to him.

So Xue Qingyan was afraid of returning, but she never thought that Mo Junye would kill him.

Now that Mo Junye said that he wanted to live a good life with him, he still felt that it was unreal.

In fact, Xue Qingxue hoped that Mo Junye would return his deed of betrayal to him. However, although Mo Junye's attitude towards him was temporarily different, he still did not dare to mention the deed of betrayal to Mo Junye.

The days that followed were very ordinary. Mo Junye basically practiced the Chaos Divine Art.

Half a month later, Mo Junye's body had completely recovered, and even the damaged meridians had recovered.

At the same time, he can also cultivate the profound energy of this world.

In his previous life, Mo Junye, who was extremely lucky, once obtained a space and stored many high-grade spiritual herbs in it, including the spiritual herbs needed to refine the Complexion Pill.

Later, Mo Junye discovered that the space he obtained was closely related to the Chaos Divine Art he practiced.

Originally, Mo Junye died, and he thought it was a pity. After all, there were several things stored in the space that even moved his heart.

But later, he discovered that the space had followed him to the Xuanling Continent when he was reborn, and the things he had stored in it had not diminished at all.

After the excitement, Mo Junye discovered sadly that he could only open the space after he had practiced the Chaos Divine Art to the first level.

However, in the past half month, his relationship with Xue Qingyan had eased a lot. Although Xue Qingyan was still a little scared, she didn't tremble when she saw him like before.

Mo Junye sat cross-legged on the bed. He did not hide his cultivation from Xue Qingyan. Although Xue Qingyan was surprised, he did not ask any more questions.

Moreover, after Mo Junye became able to move, he never let him take care of her again.

When Mo Junye had almost recovered, he began to go up the mountain to find some medicinal materials and take them to the town to exchange for gold coins.

Gold coins are one of the trading currencies in Xuanling Continent.

Because Mo Junye was a god-level alchemist in his previous life, he was very familiar with many spiritual herbs and medicinal materials.

However, there is still a difference between spiritual herbs and medicinal materials. Medicinal materials can only treat the injuries and illnesses of ordinary people, but have little effect on Xuanqi practitioners.

Spiritual herbs are much more advanced than medicinal materials, especially after being refined into elixirs, they can attract countless mysterious practitioners to compete for them.

At the same time, Mo Junye did not let Xue Qingyan go out to earn gold coins. As a husband, he should raise his 'wife' by himself.

There was no other way before, so I temporarily let Xue Qingyan go out to earn gold coins to support herself.