Chapter 136 - 137

Chapter 136: Accidental Killing

Mo Junye looked at the scene happening in front of him expressionlessly.

Nangong Jin held a dagger in his hand and put it against his neck. His eyes were red and his face was full of determination.

Nangong Yue and Nangong Xiang looked at Nangong Jin opposite with some anxiety.

When the three of them saw Mo Junye suddenly appearing, they were all stunned.

Mo Junye was not interested in knowing about their affairs. He threw Meng Sheng in his hand in front of Nangong Yue and said calmly, "This is a fish that slipped through the net of the Meng family. You can figure it out for yourself." Seeing Mo

Junye When he was about to leave, Nangong Xiang quickly called out to Mo Junye and begged, "Master Mo, can you help us persuade Jin'er, he is committing suicide now. "

Nangong Jin looked at Mo Junye's figure infatuatedly, but when she thought of this man rejecting her heart without mercy, she felt cold again.

"Mr. Mo, please help us. "Nangong Yue also said with a hint of pleading. As an emperor, this was the first time for him to beg others like this.

Nangong Jin wanted to commit suicide because of Mo Junye. If Mo Junye persuaded him, he might be able to make Nangong Jin put down the dagger in his hand.

Mo Junye looked at Nangong Xiang and Nangong Yue, frowned, and said coldly, "What does his life and death have to do with me?" Hearing Mo Junye's words, Nangong

Xiang and Nangong Yue's hearts suddenly lurched. Subconsciously, she turned to look at Nangong Jin.

Sure enough, when Nangong Jin heard Mo Junye's words, she burst into tears. She looked at Mo Junye heartbrokenly and couldn't help but said aggrievedly, "Why are you doing this to me?" Am I so cruel?"

When Mo Junye heard Nangong Jin's accusation, he was very puzzled and asked, "Then tell me, what did I do to you?" In

his memory, he didn't seem to have done anything. Have you ever done anything sorry to Nangong Jin? Is it because he tormented Nangong Jin during class?

Nangong Jin was stunned. Speaking of it, Mo Junye had never done anything to feel sorry for him. He just refused his confession. But He was still unwilling to say, "I don't care about Xue Qingyan's existence anymore, why don't you agree to be with me?" When

Mo Junye heard this, he finally understood the meaning of Nangong Jin's words. , is it cruel to refuse to be with him? But Nangong Xiang and Nangong Yue felt extremely embarrassed after hearing Nangong Jin's words. They didn't even dare to see Mo Junye because it was too embarrassing. But who made

Nangong Jin their relatives ? "

You don't care, but I do!" Mo Junye crossed his arms across his chest, looked at Nangong Jin critically, raised his lips and said contemptuously, "Who are you? You can't even carry my Qingyan's shoes." I don't deserve it. As for why I don't agree to be with you, isn't it obvious? Because I can't tolerate your presence by my side. "

When Nangong Xiang and Nangong Yue heard this, their expressions changed. Obviously, they never thought that Mo Junye would speak so heartlessly. At the same time, they both looked at Nangong Jin with some fear.

Although Mo Junye's words were unpleasant and made them all feel embarrassed and unhappy, their reason told them not to offend Mo Junye because of this.

And he also took advantage of this opportunity to make Nangong Jin give up on Mo Junye.

When Nangong Jin heard his sweetheart say this about him, he couldn't believe it at all. His face immediately turned pale, his energy and blood attacked his heart, and his body was crumbling. If he had any hope before, but now Mo Junye, But he abruptly broke the last trace of his illusion.