Chapter 412 - 416

Chapter 412: Death of the Fox Demon

At that time, Mo Junye emerged as a peerless genius, and among them, he truly became famous in the fairy world through the Shengwu Conference fifteen years ago.

Therefore, there were many forces that showed goodwill to Mo Junye at the beginning, but at the same time, because there was no force behind him, Mo Junye's talent also attracted many people who wanted to kill him.

After all, no matter which force he falls into, such a peerless genius will be very detrimental to himself.

So there were many forces who wanted to recruit Mo Junye, but there were also many forces who wanted to kill Mo Junye.

However, Mo Junye has a handsome appearance, a temperament that few people can match, and a strong ability, so he also attracts many people who like him and want to become a Taoist partner with him.

Among them, the saint Yue Qiongling of the temple has threatened to marry Mo Junye more than once since she met him. However, at that time, Mo Junye was indifferent to these, and it can even be said that he did not know Yue Qiong at all. Ling's actions.

Yue Qiongling, who had been unable to get a response for a long time, just seven years ago, somehow she was stimulated, so she ran to the Dragon and Phoenix Platform and made an oath of heaven not to marry anyone who was not the king.

Unfortunately, the person she wanted to wait for still didn't show up, so in the past few years, Yue Qiongling has been laughed at by people in the fairy world.

As for Yue Qiongling's suitors, they all gnashed their teeth in hatred of Mo Junye who did not show up. They even threatened to cut Mo Junye into pieces if they saw him.

But regarding Yue Qiongling's actions, many people still thought Yue Qiongling was crazy.

After all, if a woman makes such an oath to heaven, her reputation will definitely be greatly damaged, let alone someone with Yue Qiongling's status.

After hearing these words, Xue Qingyan suddenly felt less angry. She frowned and said, "The Yue Qiongling you are talking about, is she stupid?

" She is called a saint and is very beautiful, but I actually feel that there is something wrong with her brain." Liu An couldn't help but said.

"Whether there is something wrong with her brain or not, it has nothing to do with us." Mo Junye said with an indifferent expression.

"That's right, this is just an oath of heaven unilaterally made by that woman." Xue Qingyan nodded.

"This may still have something to do with it." Liu An looked at Mo Junye and chuckled, "Because you haven't shown up for a long time, Senior Mo, the master of the temple has issued a reward for you. As long as your If you tell the people in the temple, you can get a large sum of fairy stones." "

And the people in the temple are still looking for you." Bai Sha looked at Mo Junye and said.

Xue Qingyan sneered, curled her lips and said, "I think they are looking for death." "

The strength of the temple is still very strong, at least stronger than our Lingtian Sect." Liu An shrugged and said, "Inside the temple, But there is an Immortal Emperor sitting in charge."

"Generally, people who have reached the level of Immortal Emperor will not take action easily, so you can rest assured about this, but Yue Qiongling's master is not so easy to talk to. "Jiang Liu said.

"Is that woman's master very powerful?" Xue Qingyan asked.

"Yue Qiongling's master is Yue Yurong, the master of the temple, and he loves Yue Qiongling very much." Liu An said with fear, "Although this person is a woman, she is stronger than many men. , Now you have the cultivation level of the Immortal Lord at his peak."