Chapter 222 - 223

Chapter 222: Can’t stay anymore

"What should we do with those two?" Xue Qingyan leaned slightly on Mo Junye and pointed at Yang Xingming and Yang Gaochao in front of them, looking completely unconcerned.

It's true that it's hard to be a good person. He thinks it's better to be a bad person in the future, otherwise there will always be rubbish to try to get his way.

Do you really think he has no temper?

Although his grandfather's teachings still existed in his mind, after experiencing so much, he was no longer the same Xue Qingyan as before.

Moreover, his grandfather's teachings were not suitable for survival in this Xuanling Continent, where martial arts were valued and the jungle was eaten by the strong.

What Mo Junye said to him was the most practical.

Although he might be a little unfilial to think this way, he didn't want to add unnecessary trouble to Mo Junye.

"Of course we can't let it go. "Mo Junye's voice was indifferent, but it contained a trace of murderous intent. The slightly raised corners of his lips looked a little evil, and there was a cold light in his deep purple eyes. He raised his other hand with gentle movements. She smoothed Xue Qingyan's hair that was scattered in front of her forehead behind her ears.

"Well, I definitely can't let them go. For this kind of dual cultivation, I will only follow you. "Xue Qingyan reached out and hugged Mo Junye. She snorted coldly, with a strong murderous intent in her eyes. Her face was as cold as frost and she said, "As for the other people, I feel sick just looking at them. They don't even have any self-knowledge. They are worse than Let him die.

No one can take him away from Mo Junye. Similarly, he will not allow others to take away his Junye.

Otherwise, kill him.

Maybe he really shouldn't have too much sympathy , looking back, in fact, many times, it was because of him that he and Mo Junye had so many troubles.

Mo Junye lowered his eyebrows and glanced at Xue Qingyan, only feeling that Xue Qingyan at this moment seemed a little... It was different, but he could also be sure that Xue Qingyan had not been taken away suddenly. This could be easily seen with the power of his soul. But he was still very concerned about Xue Qingyan's change

. Happy.

After all, his methods are still too cruel in the eyes of many people.

And the last thing he wants to happen is that Xue Qingyan will think that he is cruel, even though... she thinks it's very good.

"Then they are really The crime deserves death." Mo Junye smiled lightly, and glanced at Yang Xingming and Yang Gaochao with cold eyes.

Yang Xingming was startled by the sudden appearance of Mo Junye, and only then did he react, with a cold expression on his face. , asked angrily, “Who are you? "

"The person who killed you. "Mo Junye raised his lips and said in a cold voice, his handsome face was full of cold charm, and every word he spoke seemed to be filled with evil aura.

"It's you. "Yang Gaochao finally recovered from the pain. The moment he saw Mo Junye's face clearly, his heart couldn't help but feel ups and downs. He should have thought that Xue Qingyan would appear here, and how could that man not be there? But he didn't expect that man. His methods are so unpredictable and can appear out of thin air.

Thinking of this, Yang Gaochao's expression darkened again. He resisted the burning sensation in his body and gritted his teeth and said, "You dare to come to Qingyun Sect and you are really not afraid of death." The