Chapter 226 - 227

Chapter 226: How to deal with it

Zhao Manrou still felt sorry for Yue Qiaoshan after all. She pulled Yue Qiaoshan to her side and comforted her in a low voice.

Even if Yue Biren wanted to teach Yue Qiaoshan a lesson, it would be difficult to do so in front of so many people. What's more, there is still an important matter that has not yet been settled.

"Young master, please tell me what grudges you have with Yang Xingming and Yang Gaochao that made you come to Qingyun Sect to kill them?" Yue Biren turned to look at Mo Junye and said seriously, "If you don't Let me make it clear, this matter is very difficult for me to handle. After all, Yang Xingming and Yang Gaochao are still disciples of my Qingyun Sect. If they are harmed by you in such an unclear way, the Qingyun Sect will not be able to convince the public if they do not pursue the case. .

In fact, Yue Biren said this just because he wanted a reason so that everyone could go down the stairs, and he didn't really want to confront Mo Junye. Although Yang Xingming

's death left Qingyun Sect without an Emperor Profound Realm to help, But in his heart, he felt a lot more relaxed. Because Yang Xingming was ambitious, he had always been wary of Yang Xingming. Now that Yang Xingming died, it was a worry that had settled for him. So what about

Mo Junye's cleverness? He couldn't understand the meaning of Yue Biren's words. Since the other party had shown weakness, he would not continue to deal with it with strong methods. He put on an indifferent smile on his face and said, "Master Yue, I am indeed the two of them. There is some grudge between them, who makes them covet things that do not belong to them.

Mo Junye didn't explain what it was, but Yue Biren thought it was enough. He just wanted a reason, and anything would do anyway.

Yang Xingming must have coveted the young master's heaven and earth fire. "Yue Biren is not stupid, he directly talked about the red lotus netherworld fire on Mo Junye."

Sure enough, as soon as this statement came out, many people made it clear that the Heaven and Earth Fire was the legendary divine fire after all, so it was normal for them to covet it.

Not to mention that Yang Xingming coveted the heaven and earth fire, even they were no exception, but they just didn't have the strength to snatch it.

"You can think so. "Mo Junye curled his lips, raised his eyebrows slightly, turned his head and glanced at Xue Qingyan beside him, and then said to Yue Biren, "My Taoist companion is the closed disciple of that dead old man, but he is now He is already dead, so I would like to announce here that from now on, Xue Qingyan will no longer be a disciple of the Qingyun Sect. I am just telling you about this. Even if you object, it is useless." Xue

Qingyan Yan didn't say anything. Mo Junye had already told him anyway, so just leave the matter to him, and what he said from Mo Junye's mouth would be more useful than what he said in person. Facts have proved that Xue Qingyan's thoughts

are not That's right.

Everyone said, "..."The old immortal should refer to Yang Xingming, right? Is it really good to just call an eighth-grade Emperor Xuan realm monk to be an immortal?

But now that everyone is dead, there seems to be nothing good or bad.

Yue Biren was actually similar in age to Yang Xingming. Hearing Mo Junye call Yang Xingming that way, his face couldn't help but twitch.

Many people were looking at Xue Qingyan and Mo Junye, especially when they heard that Xue Qingyan was still a disciple of the Qingyun Sect. Those disciples who didn't know Xue Qingyan were even more curious.