Chapter 130 - 131

Chapter 130: Suspicion arises

I don't know if Mo Yuanjie was convinced by Mo Yatong's words. He just snorted at Mo Junye and didn't say anything unpleasant, but his demeanor was still arrogant and bossy.

Mo Junye crossed his arms across his chest and smiled coldly. He looked at them with mocking eyes and curled his lips and said, "Mo Yatong, I didn't think you were too stupid before. I thought you would be able to carry it clearly, but I didn't." Thinking about it, you would still choose to be blind with your eyes open, not to mention that I have severed ties with your Mo family. Even if I hadn't, I would not admit that I am a family member with you. Don't forget how you treated me in the past. "Hey, do you really think that I am a fool who can be manipulated by you?"

Hearing this, the people around them looked at them even more curiously. After all, everyone has the desire to gossip.

Wu Lanxiang's expression froze, remembering that she had treated Mo in the past. Jun Ye's neglect made her suddenly feel guilty. Although she gave birth to Mo Junye, after Mo Junye was judged to be a useless person in cultivation, she never cared about Mo Junye again and almost treated him as if he was no longer there. Ye, her son, had lost all her face because of Mo Junye's existence. Especially when she was in the Mo family, she had to accept the strange looks from people in Mo Yuanying's lineage. After all, she still resented Mo

Junye at the beginning. Fortunately, after Mo Junhan was born, they, who had been outnumbered by Mo Yuanying before, came back even, and even had the upper hand. Therefore, she and Mo Yuanjie both loved Mo Junhan very much, basically. All the hard work and resources were invested in Mo Junhan.

And Mo Junhan did not disappoint them. In the end, he successfully passed the examination and entered the Holy Moon College that everyone dreams of.

After Mo Junye left Huacheng, Mo Yuanjie completely treated Mo Junye as a son, and just let him fend for himself.

Although Wu Lanxiang felt a little guilty about Mo Junye at the time, compared with her own status, her status was more important. .

So when Mo Junye had a dispute with other people in the Mo family, Wu Lanxiang did not choose to help Mo Junye. After all, she did not want to offend Mo Renxiao for Mo Junye. However, let her and Mo Yuanjie,

even What everyone in the Mo family didn't expect was that when they heard the news about Mo Junye again, Mo Junye was already a being who was admired by countless people and stood in a higher position than anyone in their Mo family. Go up.

Because Wu Lanxiang felt a little guilty about Mo Junye in her heart, she couldn't take it for granted like Mo Yuanjie when facing Mo Junye.

"Brother, you misunderstood, I just..." Mo Yatong looked at Mo Junye's indifferent expression and said, feeling a little scared. She wanted to explain something but it seemed that nothing was right. After all, she had heard of Mo Junye's life in the Mo family before. When Mo Junye was forced to marry a disfigured man, she secretly mocked her. "

Brother, your father and aunt are your biological parents. How can you not respect them?" Mo Yaqing said dissatisfiedly. Originally, after she was threatened by Mo Junye, she actually didn't dare to talk to Mo Junye like this again. Now, Mo Yuanjie's existence gave her courage. "

That's it, Ye'er, look at so many people. Looking at you!" Yang Daimei pointed at the crowd of people watching and said with dissatisfaction.

Mo Yuanjie snorted coldly in his heart. He didn't believe that Mo Junye dared to be disrespectful to him in front of so many people.

Everyone said, "..." They didn't mean anything else, they were just a little curious about Mo Junye's origins.

In fact, you can ignore them.