Chapter 330 - 331

Chapter 330: Beauty is the source of disaster

I saw at the door of the restaurant not far ahead, a young man in rich clothes was instructing his two attendants to take a rather beautiful woman away, and the woman was crying so hard that she looked very... Pitiful.

Xuantian Sect belongs to the righteous sect, and Bai Yunfei is the chief disciple. He has rescued many people before. This time when he saw someone robbing civilian girls, he naturally took action without hesitation.

The young man and the two attendants were not very cultivated, so they were defeated by Bai Yunfei within a few moments.

Mo Junye, Xue Qingyan and others who originally wanted to leave stopped after hearing the young man's words.

"Girl, please leave here first. "Bai Yunfei said to the woman.

The woman thanked Bai Yunfei several times before leaving.

"Is that really a member of the Han family

?

" Let's go. "Mo Junye said calmly.

By the time Bai Yunfei had dealt with those three people, Mo Junye, Xue Qingyan, and Xue Xuanchen had already gone away. Situ Yilin gritted her teeth, walked to Bai Yunfei, and said dissatisfiedly, "Senior Brother Bai, why do you want to save That woman, could it be that Senior Brother Bai has fallen in love with her? "No

, absolutely not. Senior Brother Bai can only be hers, and no one can take her away.

Whoever dares to steal someone from her will definitely make his life worse than death."

Thinking of the woman just now, Situ Yilin's eyes couldn't help but darken. "

Our Xuantian Sect is a righteous sect. When encountering such a thing, we will naturally come to the rescue." Bai Yunfei didn't think there was anything wrong, but Ignoring the sinister look in Situ Yilin's eyes.

Because they still didn't know what the current situation of the Han family was, everyone first found an inn to stay, which was also a good time for Xue Qingyan, Xue Tianhan and Xuexuan to stay. Chen hid his identity, and then Mo Junye took Han Lexi to the Han Mansion.

Han Yan City was under the jurisdiction of the Han family, and there were informants belonging to the Han family almost everywhere. However, Han Lexi had been missing for three years, and she was not Everyone has seen Han Lexi, so now when Han Lexi is walking on the street, no one can recognize her identity. People are coming and going on the street, but many people’s eyes are attracted to Mo Junye , the stunning look in her eyes was undoubtedly revealed.

Han Lexi walked beside Mo Junye, perhaps because of her small body and because Mo Junye was too outstanding, many people ignored her. But

Han Lexi also She didn't care, she thought that she was about to go home. She was not only excited but also nervous. She also thought about her parents. Han Mansion is the largest mansion in Hanyan City. It is even better than the Imperial Palace. It's not a big deal to say it is magnificent. Yes, and just standing in front of the door of the mansion gives people an intimidating feeling.

Even the door of the mansion is guarded by dozens of guards, and their cultivation levels are all above the Earthly Mysterious Realm. It can be seen that it is very strict, and ordinary people It was really difficult to get in.

When Mo Junye and Han Lexi walked to the door of Han Mansion, they accidentally met the young man who wanted to rob the girl. The young man was called Han Canfei, and he was thirty years old. Years old, with a cultivation level of the fourth level of the Earth Profound Realm, he is indeed from the Han family, but it is just a side line.