Chapter 374 - 375

Chapter 374: Mysterious Origin

It was precisely because Xue Qingyan's murder method was extremely cruel that the people from the Shangguan family and the Han family were afraid of Xue Qingyan and did not dare to go into the cave.

Xue Qingyan also knew that he had become cruel and ruthless, and his character was no longer as pure and kind as before, but he did not regret doing that. But what he was afraid of was that Mo Junye would only like the Xue Qingyan from before.

Although she had only talked about this matter lightly before, Xue Qingyan knew very well that Mo Junye would know about it sooner or later.

He just killed a few people, why bother himself so much. "Mo Junye raised his hand and stroked Xue Qingyan's long hair, and whispered softly in his ear, "Qingyan, your tears hurt my heart." Xue

Qingyan hugged Mo Jun tightly. At night, his nose was filled with the unique scent emanating from his body, which made him intoxicated. His originally excited emotions gradually calmed down, he pursed his lips and whispered, "Jun Ye, I'm sorry. , I thought too much that he should believe Mo Junye’s love for him, why he has become so unconfident now. Maybe it’s because when Helian Jingtian appeared and during

the three days when Mo Junye was unconscious, he How could I not see that Helian Jingtian was really nervous and worried about Mo Junye? Mo Junye lowered his eyes, smiled softly, and said warmly, "Qingyan, you should believe me, no matter what you become, even if you become a real The bloodthirsty devil, even if I am the enemy of the whole world, I will still stand by your side and accompany you unwaveringly.

Jun Ye, I love you, I love you very much..." Xue Qingyan suddenly raised her head, her eyes still filled with mist, and kissed Mo Junye's lips suddenly, and even stuck her tongue in. , with a bit of invasion-like momentum.

I love you, so you can only belong to me.

Xue Qingyan's heart had never been so firm. He stretched his arms behind Mo Junye's neck and hugged him. The distance between the two was so close that he could clearly see the pair of eyes that seemed to be able to His own shadow was reflected in his captivating purple eyes.

Mo Junye's eyes flickered slightly, and he hugged Xue Qingyan's body and finally turned from defense to attack. Unfortunately, this was not the right place to continue, otherwise he really wanted to practice double cultivation with Xue Qingyan.

After a long time, the two of them let go of each other.

Xue Qingyan's cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were shining brightly. She suddenly remembered something, her expression immediately changed slightly, and she quickly asked, "By the way, Jun Ye, those two groups of purple and blue before Is the flame also a strange fire? He saw the two balls entering Mo Junye's body with his own eyes, and he didn't know if it would do any harm to Mo Junye. "That's the divine fire." Mo Junye looked at Xue Qing intently. Yan raised her lips and said, "The divine fire is more advanced than the strange fire, and their owners are all creation gods.

That means it is more powerful than the Red Lotus Netherworld Fire and the Burning Sky Poison Flame?" Xue Qingyan frowned and said, "Is that possible? What impact will it have on you? But Mo Junye shook his head, smiled calmly, and said, "Actually, the Red Lotus Nether Fire and the Burning Sky Poison Flame are no worse than the Reincarnation Holy Flame and the Hongmeng Sky Fire, because they are both divine fires."

What's going on?" Xue Qingyan looked at Mo Junye in confusion. Didn't they always say that the red lotus netherworld fire and the burning sky poisonous flames are the different fires of heaven and earth? The

red lotus netherworld fire represents heaven's punishment, burning. The Sky Poison Flame represents destruction, the Holy Flame of Samsara represents reincarnation, and the Hongmeng Sky Fire represents creation. "Mo Junye looked at Xue Qingyan's face, curled his lips, and said with a faint smile, "The four divine fires are all owned by the God of Creation. Later, these four kinds of divine fire were used by the God of Creation to suppress the strange demon god. , but one hundred thousand years ago, with the sudden appearance of the ruins of God, the Red Lotus Nether Fire and the Burning Sky Poison Flame accidentally flowed to the Xuanling Continent through the space cracks, and even the original spiritual wisdom disappeared. The appearance of the Lotus Netherworld Fire