Chapter 089 - 090

Chapter 089: College Gossip

As Mo Junye said, after five days, the toxins entrenched on Anle's face were completely removed. Without the influence of the black mark, Anle has now become a lot more cheerful. Even though he has regained his appearance, Not as delicate as Xue Qingyan, but still eye-catchingly beautiful.

However, while Mo Junye was detoxifying Anle, something happened in the Holy Moon Academy that left him extremely speechless. Some idiot spread the news that he was actually the illegitimate son of Nangong Xiang, the third prince of the Holy Moon Empire. .

Not to mention that he looks nothing like Nangong Xiang, but based on the memory of the original owner, he knows that the biological parents of this body are indeed Mo Yuanjie and Wu Lanxiang who are far away in Huacheng, so this news Which blind idiot made the news?

"Jun Ye, what's going on?" When Xue Qingyan learned about this rumor, she couldn't help but be a little confused.

"I don't know either, but there's no need to worry about that. After a while, the matter will calm down. "Mo Junye reached out and rubbed his eyebrows. He felt a little headache. He didn't know who was so boring. He spread such unreliable things. What made him speechless the most was that someone actually believed it.

"I hope so. "Xue Qingyan shrugged helplessly, then stood up and said to Mo Junye, "Then I'm going to class." "

Well, I'll go later." "Mo Junye nodded and said. It wasn't until Xue Qingyan's figure left the dormitory that he entered the space and put on a purple robe and a silver mask.

Because the instructor was replaced by Mo Junye, Xue Qingyan no longer sat in the corner as before during class, but instead sat in the front row, closest to Mo Junye.

"Alas, I didn't expect that the third prince of our Holy Moon Empire would have an illegitimate son. "One of the young men tutted, "It's true that people can't be judged by their appearance!"

But it's surprising that the freshman in the martial arts academy who stole the show is actually the illegitimate son of the third prince! "What's so good about this? Surprisingly, almost all the children from powerful forces love to play, and it is normal to have an illegitimate child."

Nangong Xiang has not married yet, but he is a well-known master in the imperial city, and he is also very gentle and humble in his treatment of others. , with a face like a crown jewel and an upright expression. Even though he looks middle-aged, many people still admire him secretly.

Now it is rumored that Nangong Xiang has an illegitimate child, which is very shocking.

At this time, Nangong Jin had also arrived. He was sitting less than three meters away from Xue Qingyan, listening to the conversations of the students, but the corners of his mouth could not help but twitch.

The students who were still discussing immediately stopped talking when they saw Nangong Jin coming in. After all, what they were discussing just now was about the royal family, and they couldn't say this in front of the royal family.

However, some people still didn't react. They suddenly made a sound and said, "By the way, isn't there a classmate in our class who is a Taoist couple with that freshman from the martial arts academy?" As soon as these words

came out, many people immediately looked away. As for Xue Qingyan, because of those unpleasant things in the past, until now, their relationship with Xue Qingyan is not good, but it has not worsened, they just maintain an attitude of being irrelevant to each other. When I heard someone talking about myself

, Xue Qingyan was stunned at first, feeling a little weird in her heart, but this emotion was quickly dissipated by him, and her face remained calm. However,