Chapter 288 - 289

Chapter 288: Qingyan’s promotion

As her aura increased, Feng Yueying's cultivation level also made breakthroughs, directly advancing from the first-level Emperor Profound Realm to the fifth-level Emperor Profound Realm.

When her cultivation level was broken through, Feng Yueying flew up and left the Netherworld Cold Pond.

However, the whirlpool of profound energy was still there, and the surrounding profound energy was pouring into Xue Qingyan's body crazily, washing his meridians over and over again.

Xue Qingyan had no sense of the outside world at this time. He could not even hear Mo Junye's voice. He felt as if he was swimming in the boundless sea, as if once his power was exhausted, he would always be addicted to it. There is no possibility of survival in the sea water, so you can only absorb the mysterious energy crazily.

However, these powers are far from enough.

As Xue Qingyan frantically absorbed the profound energy, not only did the temperature begin to drop, but even the surrounding profound energy became thinner, and it was obvious that there was no supply.

Everyone felt the change and started talking one after another.

"What's going on?" Xue Tianhan looked at Xue Xuanchen and asked in confusion.

"Qingyan is advancing. "Xue Xuanchen frowned and said, "It's just that the situation seems a little wrong."

Because he was too worried about Xue Qingyan's situation, Xue Xuanchen unconsciously told Xue Qingyan in front of Xue Tianhan and Xue Xiling. Qingyan's name.

However, Xue Tianhan was attracted by the strange vision at this time, so he didn't think much about it. However,

after hearing the word Qingyan, Xue Xiling's face turned slightly pale, and her heart suddenly With an extremely ridiculous idea, this is impossible, absolutely impossible.

However, thinking of Xue Xuanchen's cold attitude towards him in the past two years, Xue Xiling had to think more, and the bad premonition in her heart became stronger and stronger. .At

this time, many people have entered the Netherworld Cave. They discovered the formation, but were unable to enter.

Originally, many people were attacking the formation, but those who attacked were all attacked and counterattacked without exception. When we went back, some people with lower cultivation levels even died directly.

Seeing that the formation was so powerful, those people no longer dared to attack the formation at will.

People from the eight major families are here, and there are also many people from other forces. .

Tang Tianqin looked at the formation in front of him that blocked their way, turned to look at Xue Tianhan, and said softly, "Mr. Xue, I wonder who is in the formation? "

Because the people from the Tang family came late and did not see the scene of Mo Junye crossing the thunder tribulation, Tang Tianqin did not see Mo Junye, otherwise she would definitely have recognized Mo Junye."

"We'll find out when they come out. "Xue Tianhan didn't even look at Tang Tianqin, he held his sword across his arms and said with a cold expression.

Tang Tianqin looked at Xue Tianhan's expression of not wanting to talk to anyone, and couldn't help but feel a little angry in his heart. However, Xue Tianhan's status in the Xue family was higher than hers in the Tang family, so she I don't dare to offend Xue Tianhan easily. Who can let me have a father in the Shenxuan realm!

"Brother Tang, what do you think?" Chu Yunxiang looked at Tang Tianyuan and asked. "

The person inside must be a master of formations, but I wonder if he is from the Xue family?" Tang Tianyuan said, and secretly said He glanced at Xue Xuanchen.