Chapter 103 - 104

Chapter 103: Entering the secret realm

The gathering place was at the gate of Holy Moon College. Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan arrived late. When they appeared, almost everyone's eyes turned to them.

Xue Qingyan blinked, somewhat confused, while Mo Junye calmly held Xue Qingyan's hand and walked over.

This time, there were five elders who led them to the junction of the Holy Moon Empire and the Xingyuan Empire. They came from various departments of Holy Moon College. At the same time, the mentor Tie Gangzhu was also among them.

Tie Gangzhu saw Mo Junye coming over, moved to Mo Junye, reached out and patted Mo Junye on the shoulder, squinted his eyes, and said with a smile, "Boy, that's good, you can actually hurt Liu Xu. Old guy, his face is really humiliated now."

A strong man in the Holy Profound Realm was actually injured by a cultivator in the Lingxuan Realm. It would be incredible no matter how you look at it. If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes, I'm afraid everyone would Wouldn't believe it.

Mo Junye looked at the hand patting his shoulder speechlessly. Why did this guy always like to pat him on the shoulder every time we met?

Tie Gangzhu squinted and smiled, gloating, "I also heard that... In the past few days, I don't know which poison master the people at Longteng Academy offended. Several people were poisoned and their bodies were covered with pustules, including that old guy Liu Xu, haha Haha...

" Xue Qingyan lowered her eyes. Others didn't know who was responsible for the poison, but he knew very well that Mo Junye said he was going to teach Longteng College a lesson, but he actually did.

"Oh, tell me again. Good news for you. The coquettish bitch you scolded before, Duanmu Mei, was also poisoned. That woman will probably be disfigured." Tie Gangzhu said with a chuckle. Maybe he has done too many immoral things, and now he is suffering from it.

"Retribution." Mo Junye said calmly, with a calm expression. In fact, the poison he gave to those at Longteng College was not fatal, nor would it disfigure them. It was just that within a month, their bodies would be covered with pustules. Once the time limit has passed, they will naturally recover

. Of course, if they cannot bear to use medicine indiscriminately during this period, or scratch the pustules on their bodies with their hands, causing wound infection, then even if the time limit has passed, scars may still be left. .

The people from Longteng Academy used the teleportation array to leave the imperial city the day after the competition. Mo Junye was very lucky that he acted quickly before they left. Meng Luo looked

at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, There was a trace of murderous intent in his eyes. After entering the Xuantian secret realm, it would be easier for them.

Mo Junye, who has the keenest perception of the people and things around him, naturally noticed Mengluo's malicious gaze, but he chose Continue to ignore Meng Luo, because Meng Luo is nothing to fear from his point of view.

However, since the other party wants to deal with him and Xue Qingyan in the Xuantian secret realm, then he will naturally treat him in his own way. Human body.

In addition, Mo Junye also felt an unkind gaze looking towards him. It was Chang Yingfeng from the martial arts academy. This man had an apprentice, Zhao Yugang's eldest brother Zhao Yuluo, but Mo Junye Jun Ye didn't feel the murderous intent, so he didn't take it to heart.

Everyone was gathered now, except for the chief dean.

After a while, an old man walked out of the Holy Moon Academy, with a childish face and bright hair. With a smile, his aura was indifferent and there was no pressure belonging to a mysterious practitioner. If he were placed in a crowd, he would definitely be the kind of existence that would not attract anyone's attention.