Chapter 240 - 241

Chapter 240: The flute sounds

At the same time, a killing was going on outside the Yong'an city wall, with corpses everywhere and blood flowing like rivers.

There are a total of six Emperor Xuan Realm monks sent by the Devil Alliance. Among them, the one with the highest cultivation level is the Ninth Grade Emperor Xuan Realm. This man is named Yin Guigong. He may seem thin in stature, but he is the most powerful one among the people present. Standing in mid-air, looking down at the people below, his expression was arrogant.

Now, the people responsible for guarding Yong'an City and confronting the Devil Alliance's forces are only two Emperor Xuan Realm monks, and their cultivation levels are not as high as those from the Devil Alliance.

Xue Qingyan's white robe was stained with blood, but it was not his. He was holding a green light sword, his movements were like flowing water, his face was cold, his eyes were cold, and wherever the sword passed, there were countless people. Fall down.

Xia Qianchen was very close to Xue Qingyan, and many people from the Devil Alliance died in his hands. During this period, not only did Xue Qingyan's cultivation level rise rapidly, but his cultivation level also increased a lot. .

Xue Qingyan killed the Devil Alliance monks who were standing in front of him with one sword, and then moved to Xia Qianchen's side. During this period, several more Devil Alliance monks died under his sword. He said, "A few more Emperor Xuan Realm monks have come from the Devil Alliance. The situation is very unfavorable for our side. Evacuate first." "

Evacuate first." A monk from the Righteous Alliance who was still fighting shouted that his cultivation level was not low, and the people who came to join the battle with him all listened to his words. The people of the

Righteous Alliance withdrew to Yong'an City, and in the middle of the battle, one of the Demon Alliance had a first-class The monk with the Holy Profound Realm cultivation level wanted to catch Xue Zhi Qingyan, but Xue Qingyan used the talisman Mo Junye gave him to blow him up. Xue Qingyan stood on the city wall, her eyes a little heavy

.

Yong'an City There is an eighth-level protective formation. After they all came back, it was activated. The people in the Devil League did not expect that such a formation existed before, so they missed an opportunity. Haven't the

support staff arrived yet? "The speaker is still one of the Emperor Xuan Realm monks guarding Yong'an City. His name is Meng Ji. His profound energy level is at the fifth level Emperor Xuan Realm. At this moment, the look on his face is full of worry about most of the Demon Alliance's current targets. They are all sects that are above average. After the Qingyun Sect was destroyed, those righteous sects formed the Righteous Alliance to fight against the Devil Alliance.

However, the strength gap between the two sides was still too big. Before the Qingyun Sect was destroyed, the four major sects of the Righteous Path formed. The forces of the Devil Alliance can only maintain a balance with the Devil Alliance, but since the Devil Alliance came to a monk from the Divine Profound Realm, all the balances have been broken. Now the Devil Alliance is the dominant one. Originally, it

didn't matter even if the Devil Alliance was dominant. Yes, but the bad thing is that the Devil Alliance has great ambitions. They even want to take over all the sects in the Zhongtian Domain for their own use and achieve complete unification, so how can they sit still and wait for death.

"Not yet, but It should be soon. "Another Emperor Xuan Realm monk who is responsible for guarding Yong'an City frowned and said. This person's name is Zhong Liang, who is at the sixth level Emperor Xuan Realm.