Chapter 107 - 108

Chapter 107: Danger in the woods

Mengluo naturally did not miss Xue Qingyan's murderous look towards her, and her heart immediately sank. However, thinking of Xue Qingyan's care for Mo Junye, a glint suddenly flashed in her eyes, and she raised her lips and said, "Xue Qingyan, I can't beat you now, but don't even think about knowing where Mo Junye is now."

Upon hearing this, Xue Qingyan's mysterious energy that was about to be activated was instantly suppressed by him, her face changed slightly, and she faced Meng Qingyan. Luo Leng said, have you seen Jun Ye?

Meng Luo saw that Xue Qingyan seemed to have taken the bait, and her heart was full of disdain, but she still looked like she didn't care about her life or death at all, and sneered, "That way of yours My friend may be dead now. I advise you not to go find him, so as not to harm yourself. "

What did you say?" Xue Qing looked at Mengluo with a cold face and said in a deep voice, "Who Let me tell you that Jun Ye is dead. Jun Ye is so powerful, how could he die? You are the one who is going to die. "

After saying this, Xue Qingyan's figure suddenly moved, and then stretched out her legs to kick Mengluo hard in the abdomen.

Meng Luo's current cultivation level is not as good as Xue Qingyan's, and the special footwork taught by Mo Junye to Xue Qingyan makes Meng Luo, who was already at a disadvantage, even less advantageous and unable to resist.

As a result, Meng Luo was kicked away by Xue Qingyan, and then hit the ground hard, splashing sand and dust.

"Tell me, where have you seen Jun Ye?" Xue Qingyan asked coldly, holding a long sword with the tip of the sword pointing downward, pointing at Meng Luo's neck. Although he did not completely believe Meng Luo's words, he still believed it. I still want to give it a try, what if Mengluo really knows Mo Junye’s whereabouts? Mengluo’s face turned pale, a sinister look flashed across his eyes, he coughed twice, and there was a trace of fresh blood hanging from the corner of his mouth. Just now Xue Qingyan The kick that was given to him was not merciful, so he now suffered internal injuries.

Hearing Xue Qingyan's inquiry, Mengluo's fists suddenly clenched, and she had already decided to take action. She pretended to be very weak and said, "Actually, Mo Junye is here..." Xue Qingyan listened, and her heart couldn't help but follow.

He got up, but his vigilance did not relax because of this. He still remembered Zhao Yugang's reminder to them before entering Xuantian's secret.

Seeing that Xue Qingyan was indeed listening attentively, Mengluo felt happy. Halfway through her words, she suddenly raised her hand and sprinkled some medicinal powder towards Xue Qingyan.

Fortunately, Xue Qingyan was well prepared and quickly dodged the flying powder. Then she swung her long sword and sent out a sharp sword energy, hitting Meng Luo directly.

Meng Luo was hit by the sword energy, and a large mouthful of blood spurted out from his mouth. He looked at Xue Qingyan with disbelief in his eyes. The sword energy directly hit his heart, and his body twitched several times. She spoke with difficulty, "You..."

Xue Qingyan glanced at Mengluo, who was only swallowing one breath, and said with a faint expression, "Before entering Xuantian Secret Realm, Zhao Yugang came to see Jun Ye and me. , said that you would attack us in the Xuantian Secret Realm, and also said that you have the kind of medicine in your hand that can temporarily prevent practitioners from using Xuan Qi, so I have to be careful. It seems that my defense is still effective. . "After Meng Luo heard Xue Qingyan's words, his eyes widened, his body twitched a few more times, and then he died without closing his eyes.

In fact, before Meng Luo died, he couldn't figure out that Zhao Yu, whom he always thought was stupid and impulsive, Tank, actually betrayed him and snitched on Xue Qingyan and Mo Junye.