Chapter 176 - 177

Chapter 176: Just kidding

Because of the thunder tribulation, most monsters have an innate fear of thunder and lightning, even seventh-level monsters are no exception.

The black giant snake was hit by the lightning caused by Mo Junye, and a large part of its head was burned to pieces, and there was even a burning smell.

However, it was still a peak mid-seventh level monster. Although it was caught off guard by the thunder and lightning created by Mo Junye, it did not die immediately.

It's just that the part that was hit was still a fragile head, so even if the black giant snake was not directly killed, it was not seriously injured. Because of the pain, although the black giant snake looked a lot weaker, it was still here. Stimulated by the pain in its buttocks, its body kept twisting, knocking down the surrounding woods, and screamed miserably.

In this late night forest, the screams of the black giant snake were particularly prominent, and it made people feel a little creepy. Mo Jun Yeben did not expect to kill the black snake with one blow, so he controlled the long hair in his hand. The sword struck directly at the seven inches of the black snake.

Hit the snake seven inches, because that is the snake's weakness, and snake monsters also have this fatal weakness.

The long sword penetrated seven inches of the black giant snake, and blood instantly flowed out from its wound, staining the ground red. The black snake struggled for a moment, then stopped moving.

Shi Huanrui looked at the black giant snake that had stopped moving, his eyes flickering uncertainly. He took out a long sword, walked up to the black snake, and was about to slash at the black snake's belly.

However, at this moment, the black giant snake that had been motionless suddenly twisted up and opened its mouth to bite Shi Huanrui.

Shi Huanrui, who originally thought that the black giant snake was dead, was completely unprepared, and the people around him also let out bursts of screams. No one expected that the black giant snake was not completely dead.

"Ah" Shi Huanrui subconsciously used the long sword in his hand to resist, but one of his arms was still bitten off by the black giant snake.

Tian Hua was the first to react and quickly hit the black giant snake's seven inches. However, he didn't need to hit it again. The black giant snake was really lifeless this time.

The situation just now was nothing more than a flashback.

Fortunately, this was the case, because the black snake's fighting power was weakened a lot due to dying. Otherwise, Shi Huanrui would not only have lost one arm, but his entire body would have been swallowed by the black snake.

Shi Huanrui's face was pale. Fortunately, he had brought a pill, which temporarily stopped the bleeding. However, there was still severe pain from the wound and he was covered in cold sweat.

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan returned to the ground and smelled the smell of blood in the air. Xue Qingyan immediately frowned. Mo Junye, who had been paying attention to Xue Qingyan, naturally saw Xue Qingyan frown and glanced at her lightly. He glanced at the black giant snake, then summoned the red lotus netherworld fire, burning the black snake's body into ashes.

Of course, Mo Junye, the inner elixir of the black giant snake, has remained. After all, if the inner elixir of the seventh-level monster is refined into elixir, it will be of great help in improving one's cultivation level, and Xue Qingyan just needs it. These elixirs.

When they saw Mo Junye summoning the Red Lotus Nether Fire, everyone looked at Mo Junye with a hint of deep fear.

As expected, this man in black robe was the man who once fought in Qingfeng Sect with the eighth-grade Emperor Xuan Realm monk from the Devil Alliance. Mo Junye put away the demonic beast inner elixir, and then recalled the red lotus netherworld fire into his body. .