Chapter 210 - 211

Chapter 210: Who is worse?

Xing Feng is the youngest son of the concubine Yue Biren, the head of the Qingyun Sect. Speaking of it, his identity is actually quite embarrassing in the Qingyun Sect because his cultivation talent is not outstanding and he is not tolerated by Yue Biren's first wife. Yue Biren treats Xing Feng even more He didn't pay attention to it and kept letting it fend for himself, so Xing Feng's life in the Qingyun Sect was not really good.

Coupled with the constant suppression by Yue Biren's wife and the background of Xing Feng's mother, Xing Feng has been ridiculed since he was a child. Xing Feng's mother is just an ordinary person who cannot practice cultivation, and the reason why she and Yue Biren are like this This relationship, and even the birth of Xing Feng, were all due to an unfortunate coincidence.

Twenty years ago, Yue Biren was plotted by someone from the Devil Alliance and was poisoned by a strange poison. In fact, it was a top-notch aphrodisiac. However, if it could not be released within a limited time, Yue Biren would explode and die regardless of whether he had the Emperor Xuan realm cultivation level or not. After her death, Xing Feng's mother was unfortunately raped by Yue Biren, and this matter was also known to many people with the help of the Devil Alliance.

Later, Yue Biren bribed Xing Feng's mother and asked her to perform a play with him to silence everyone.

Xing Feng's mother, Xing Wenlan, was also quite greedy, so she agreed under Yue Biren's inducement.

The final result was that Yue Biren married Xing Wenlan as his concubine for his own reputation. However, the age difference between Xing Wenlan and Yue Buren was still too big after all. In addition, due to the identity issues between the two, the wedding was not held, and they were just married. Xing Wenlan received the Qingyun Sect.

But even so, this incident is still a stain on Yue Biren.

At that time, many people secretly laughed at him, saying that he was an old cow eating young grass.

The birth of Xing Feng also surprised many people. No one expected that Yue Biren and Xing Wenlan would become pregnant with Xing Feng just once.

Naturally, it was impossible for Xing Wenlan to abort the child, and although Yue Biren did not say it in his mouth that he could get Xing Wenlan pregnant in one go, as a man, he was still very proud.

At the beginning, Yue Biren was quite good to Xing Wenlan, and even sent him supplements and elixirs from time to time, even though the other party was just an ordinary person. However, when Xing Feng was born and tested his qualifications, and found that Xing Feng's cultivation qualifications were not good, he His attitude towards Xing Wenlan changed drastically.

At the same time, because of this, Yue Biren has been ignoring Xing Feng since he was born.

Even his surname, under the deliberate guidance and conspiracy of Yue Biren's wife, Xing Feng could only take his mother's surname.

Yue Biren's wife, Zhao Manrou, didn't want to see Xing Feng get a chance to succeed, so she arranged a marriage for Xing Feng. She was Bai Feifei, who came from a small family. At the same time, she also thought of a way for Yue Biren to marry Xing Feng and Bai Feifei personally. Feifei made this engagement, which made Xing Feng even more unable to resist.

Although Zhao Manrou didn't say anything and acted magnanimously when Yue Biren let Xing Wenlan enter the Qingyun Sect as his concubine, in her heart, she wanted to kill Xing Wenlan.

Especially the birth of Xing Feng was a thorn in her heart.

But if Xing Wenlan died too suddenly, it would definitely attract others' attention.