Chapter 051 - 053

Chapter 051: Slap in the face in public

Although Cheng Yiwei is dead, in the eyes of uninformed outsiders, he just disappeared inexplicably. After all, no one has seen Cheng Yiwei's body.

This incident caused a sensation in Chengjia. After all, Cheng Yiwei's status in Chengjia is not low, and his cultivation talent is considered good, only a little worse than Cheng Ling'er before. Therefore, Cheng Yiwei can also be regarded as Chengjia. Focus on cultivating talents.

Now that Cheng Yiwei is missing, among the news they found, the most suspicious one is Cheng Ling'er, because just before Cheng Yiwei disappeared, he had a dispute with Cheng Ling'er.

Cheng Ling'er's profound energy level is at the ninth-grade Jade Profound Realm, while Cheng Yiwei's cultivation is only at the eighth-grade Jade Profound Realm, so it is possible for Cheng Ling'er to deal with Cheng Yiwei.

So, the people who got married took Cheng Ling'er back for interrogation. The final result is unknown. Anyway, neither Mo Junye nor Xue Qingyan saw Cheng Ling'er again after that.

Even Mo Junye didn't expect that things would develop like this. In fact, he never planned to ask anyone to take the blame for him, but now that he and Xue Qingyan were not suspected of this matter, it was less troublesome.

Although he is not afraid of trouble, he does not want to get into trouble all the time.

As for Cheng Ling'er, who took the blame for them, he was completely out of Mo Junye's consideration.

Anyway, that woman Cheng Ling'er had always looked down on the original owner and had hurt her heart. Mo Junye thought that he was stupid for rescuing Cheng Ling'er.

Mo Junye didn't care at all how Cheng Ling'er would be treated by his family members. He was now using practical actions to prove that he was not that fool.

Surprisingly, when Xue Qingyan learned the news, she was extremely calm and seemed not to care about Cheng Ling'er's life or death at all.

Xue Qingyan knew that she had changed, because he would never forgive anyone who had hurt Mo Junye.

The failure of starting a family did not affect the upcoming weddings of the Mo family.

The Mo family is now decorated with lanterns and colorful decorations, and the atmosphere is joyful. The protagonists of the wedding, Mo Feihao and Wu Shier, look quite sweet, but only they know their true thoughts.

This wedding was attended by almost everyone from the Mo family. In addition to the married family, the Liu family and the Zhao family, both of the four major families in Huacheng, also sent people to come.

Among the four major families in Huacheng, the Liu family is the most low-key, but no one dares to look down upon the Liu family. After all, it is as powerful as the four major families in Huacheng, which shows that the strength of the family is not weak.

In the rather large courtyard, many people who came to watch the ceremony were chatting. Mo Feiwu looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, who were standing side by side, with a sinister look in his eyes.

As if he noticed something, Mo Junye turned his head and smiled disdainfully at Mo Feiwu, with a cold light flashing in his eyes. Even looking at him from a distance, Mo Feiwu felt a sense of being despised.

Mo Feiwu suddenly became angry, and regardless of what day it was, he ran to Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, his face slightly twisted and said, "I didn't expect that the person who beat me that day was a waste like you. Wait for me, I will take revenge."

"Being beaten like that by a loser, it seems that you are nothing more than that. By the way, I wonder how uncle is now?" Mo Junye said with a smile, but he There was no smile in his eyes.