Chapter 407 - 411

Chapter 407: Two white foxes

Vixens have a very bad reputation in both the cultivation world and the fairy world, because many vixens rely on absorbing the Yuan Yang or Yuan Yin of other monks to practice, so vixens are almost always the ones that everyone shouts about.

Therefore, no monk would be willing to be called a vixen.

"Misunderstandings are all misunderstandings! "Liu An's heart suddenly skipped a beat. She still felt a little scared about what happened just now. She said with a bitter look on her face, "You just said that vixens are not as good-looking as you!" "What

vixens? Fortunately, you are still monks in the Nascent Soul stage, and you only look at the surface when looking for transformed monsters. If I were your master, I would have expelled you long ago, and you said you are the three heroes of Lingtian Sect. In my opinion, you They are simply the three idiots of the Lingtian Sect." Xue Qingyan couldn't help but vomited.

Everyone said, "..." If these words are heard by the junior brothers and sisters of the Lingtian Sect, their image will be ruined.

You know, they have always been the objects of worship in the hearts of the junior brothers and junior sisters of Lingtian Sect.

"In that case, then you three can be a vixen for a month. "Mo Junye curled his lips and smiled, with a bit of evil meaning. He raised his hand and waved a purple light, which instantly crossed the river, white sand and Liu An's body.

Before Jiang Liu, Bai Sha and Liu An could react, their bodies had already begun to shrink. A lavender halo circled around their bodies. After the light dissipated, Lord Mo was standing there. The three people in front of Ye Hexue Qingyan suddenly turned into three red foxes.

It was the first time for Xue Qingyan to see Mo Junye use this kind of spell, and she was immediately surprised, and her eyes carefully looked at the three red foxes.

"After one month, you will regain your human body. "The corners of Mo Junye's mouth were slightly raised, and his purple eyes were as deep as pool water. He smiled lightly and said, "Actually, I originally wanted to kill you, but after thinking about it, it seems more interesting to punish you like this. , at least my Taoist companions were very happy to see it. "

Although Gongliu, Baisha and Liu An were turned into fox shapes by Mo Junye, they can still speak human words.

Two seniors, please let us go." Liu An wanted to cry but couldn't. Tearfully, he said, “We really still have a mission to do. "

How can they carry out their mission when they are like this!

yes!

"Two seniors, we are going to act chivalrously and eliminate harm for the people. Those two male vixens have been hiding here in Chaoxi City to harm people. If they are left here any longer, more people will definitely be killed." . "Jiang Liu looked at Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan with a foxy face.

"You want to act chivalrous and righteous, what does it have to do with me?" Mr. Mo said with a pale face, disapprovingly.

Three foxes, "..."

Thinking of Mo Junye's killing methods just now, Jiang Liu suddenly asked, "Are you from the Blood Demon Sect?"

"What is the Blood Demon Sect?" Xue Qingyan subconsciously turned to ask Mo Junye.

"The Blood Demon Sect is a demonic sect in the fairy world. There is also a Blood Demon Sect in the world of cultivation. There is a demon emperor in the sect. "Mo Junye explained.

The Demon Emperor is equivalent to the Immortal Emperor.

"You are so kind. Either you suspect that we are vixens, or you suspect that we are demons." "Xue Qingyan glanced at the three foxes on the ground, folded her arms and snorted coldly.