Chapter 332 - 333

Chapter 332: Really good at pretending

Walking on the busy streets, Xue Qingyan didn't have the time to pay attention to the things being sold around him. He was always looking for ways to easily earn crystal coins.

Mo Junye's eyes always looked away when he looked at Xue Qingyan, and his beautiful lips formed a smile involuntarily, and the expression on his face softened a lot.

There is a place in Hanyan City called the Bounty Trading Ground, which contains activities such as formations, weapon refining, alchemy, and drawing of talismans to earn crystal coins. There are even those who compete in the ring. After the task is completed, the crystal coins will be obtained immediately. There are no conditions required to enter, as long as you are an individual, you can enter.

When Xue Qingyan learned that such a place existed, she immediately became excited and directly took Mo Junye to the bounty trading place. When the two of them walked into the bounty trading place, they unsurprisingly attracted the attention of many people. With outstanding temperament and stunning appearance, no matter where they go, they are a scenery that cannot be ignored, and Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan are obviously such existences.

The bounty trading ground covers a large area. Even if tens of thousands of people are here at the same time, there will be no crowding. There are countless cultivators gathered inside.

In order to make it easier for cultivators who come in to find the tasks they want to do, the bounty trading ground is thoughtfully divided into several areas.

The bounty trading ground is divided into six areas in total, namely formation, alchemy, weapon refining, talisman painting, martial arts arena, and a relatively special barter-for-barter area.

As soon as Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan entered the bounty exchange, they heard someone talking next to them.

"I heard that a holy-level formation master came to the formation area today. In less than an hour, he had already earned five million crystal coins." "

Who let this person be a holy-level formation master?" "

"That's right, those formation masters and alchemy masters, the crystal coins come quickly, it's not like we can only go to the ring." It's

okay if we can only play in the ring, the scary thing is the rules of the ring, even if we are beaten to death here No one will care.

"It's good that someone collects the corpses. If no one comes to collect the corpses, I heard that the bodies of those who are killed here will be thrown directly into the mass graves outside the city after death." "

Oh, forget it, it's really People are more infuriating than others."

"Formation area. "Xue Qingyan's eyes suddenly lit up, she pulled Mo Junye's sleeves, raised her lips and smiled, "Jun Ye, how about we go to the formation area and have a look first?

" I can meet your father." Mo Junye said with a slight smile. He just used the power of his soul to scan and found that Xue Xuanchen was also here, and the saint-level array mage those people just discussed should be Xue Xuanchen.

The dust is gone.

"My father is here too?" That's your dad. "

Then, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan walked to the formation area, and saw a group of people in front of them who seemed to be watching something, and there were comments from time to time.

"This man's formation skills are really powerful. He has earned more than five million crystal coins since he came in." "

If he cracks this holy level formation again, there will be millions more." After taking the crystal coins, the profession of array magic is really enviable and jealous.